Mustang insurance from A-Plan
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Sticky:Classic American Car Sales based in Braintree Essex: Mustangs a specialty

Quote Originally Posted by P-51 View Post
    The white Black vinal roof '68 coupe still available? One day I will actually get to you.....
    Sorry. Sold about two weeks ago

More always coming :-)
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Simply sublime 1966 Mustang convertible just in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOuUrv6we-Q&sns=em
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Real Name
    John
    Mocgb No

Cool

Pete that is without doubt the best 66 Vert I have ever seen and the tri carb set up is wicked!
    As you say probably the best 66 Vert in the UK. The sun is out so should fly off the shelf.

1965 Mustang GT 350 Race Car
    Previously 1969 Mach 1 DLP 3J
    and PRO 889L

Real Name
    John
    Mocgb No
    Hats off to you Peter. I saw some stunning cars at yours yesterday, now this. I really hate you mate. Lol

Thanks Lawman. I'd say it's either the best in the country or darn close. It not only looks wicked but drives excellent. The doors open and close perfect, The gaps are awesome. Engine bay is a showpiece.

John. You know I love you really :-)

Real Name
    Matthew
    Mocgb No
    Quote Originally Posted by pmustang View Post
    Simply sublime 1966 Mustang convertible just in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOuUrv6we-Q&sns=em
    Lovely car Peter nice find indeed.
    Previously:
    '65 Wimbledon White Auto
    '67 Candyapple Red Auto
    '68 Brittany Blue 289 Auto
    '66 Wimbledon White 289 Auto
    '66 Emberglo GT 289 Auto
    '65 Vintage Burgundy 289 4 Speed
    '66 Emberglo 289 Auto
    MyMidlandMustangs

Quote Originally Posted by demge01 View Post
    Lovely car Peter nice find indeed.
    Thank you sir, I gotta keep up the quality with the stuff you are brining in!

Peter

Mocgb No
    Didn't last long

Real Name
    Mark
    Mocgb No
    Any plans to sell a 69 Mach 1 / fastback?

Quote Originally Posted by ronfenton View Post
    Didn't last long
    As Ron alluded to, the white tri power vert has provisionally sold. The all but said he is taking it. Just asked for a few days to confirm 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Thin Lizzy View Post
    Any plans to sell a 69 Mach 1 / fastback?
    Hello TL

If we were to find the right car at the right price we definitely would. That being said with Paul cornering the market on these models I don't know if we will be able to :-)

The main issue is that we have really struggled to find really nice ones that were priced realistically. I did have a personally owned 1970 Shelby which Ron brought over for the customer that bought it from me. Also had a Mach one 428CJ fastback shaker car that has one sold before it could make it over

I tried to buy a White 69 last year in Charlotte and we couldn't agree on price.

A few more photos of the car.

https://imgur.com/a/BpoUj

Our Caspian blue 1965

https://youtu.be/jrZNUQ52-gk