Mustang insurance from Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2000 SN95 GT 4.6 Convertible

Quote Originally Posted by v8mick View Post
    There you go!! That would have got you another grand.
    Well it's sold. 3800. More than I paid for it originally but less than the full cost of ownership (but then that did include an engine change....so about even once those costs are removed I think). I suspect ive been 'had' slightly with the bids. Once the sale is over I'll let you know what I think happened.

Its a bit strange, because my car is "only" the V6, and I had offers from all over the place. Sold well in the end, and probably silenced all the "haters" that these sometimes maligned stangs have. Your car should have made nearer 5k, cos to be honest it looked slightly better nick than my sisters similar car. If I had the spare cash I would have bought yours, but Im just in the process of buying the white sn95 from Ireland. Let me know how the pick up goes.,

Real Name
    John
    Mocgb No
    Quote Originally Posted by RichSmiff View Post
    Well it's sold. 3800. More than I paid for it originally but less than the full cost of ownership (but then that did include an engine change....so about even once those costs are removed I think). I suspect ive been 'had' slightly with the bids. Once the sale is over I'll let you know what I think happened.
    Shame you as in the position of having to sell. Went far to cheaply. No way would I let mine go for that.
    Be interesting to read what you believe happened with bidding. Guess at end of day you need 2 people that really want it.
    Out of interest, did anyone contact you to view car or at least ask questions about it before they bid.
    Good luck for the pickup. Hope you don't get a " well it's not as listed" & start trying to renegotiate price or even a no show.

The shame of it is as well, a result like that tends to devalue the marque, as it can be taken as a bench mark for future sales of similar cars.

Successfully sold with no dramas. Really sad to see it go but it's going to a genuine owner who'll enjoy the experience.

No regrets.

Real Name
    John
    Mocgb No
    Quote Originally Posted by RichSmiff View Post
    Successfully sold with no dramas. Really sad to see it go but it's going to a genuine owner who'll enjoy the experience.

No regrets.
    That's the main thing that you are happy. The new owner should be ecstatic lol.

Real Name
    Martin
    Mocgb No
    You may get to see it now and again John as we picked it up last night and yes very happy.

Real Name
    John
    Mocgb No
    Quote Originally Posted by marts70boss View Post
    You may get to see it now and again John as we picked it up last night and yes very happy.
    Glad someone reliable has it Martin, well won.