Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printing MSV Tickets?

Hello Folks,

Is anyone else struggling to print out MSV tickets for brands hatch? I get rows of zeros instead of the info in the different areas.

thanks, Peter
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Hello Peter,

All went smoothly for me.

Used the "print all" option - although only need the first page (it covers both days), as the other 2 are just advertising the package options.

Can you forward the mail to another pc and print from there maybe?
    '65 289 "A" Code GT Optioned Coupe, with 4spd Toploader and Arvinode exhaust - sounds great! :D :gears

Comment

Yes, tried that and still all zeros in the data areas. Had the same problem last year and as usual I forgot the solution.

Thanks, Peter
      Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
      We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Peter - what device are you accessing the website from ?

Using my laptop I just download the pdf file under PRINT@HOME Print my e-documents
        Editor Round Up
        2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
        2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
        1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

Hello Steve

Apple Imac, link dowloads the file, I open, it looks perfect on screen but when printed, all OOOOOOs

Comment

Hi Peter,
            I'm not an expert but does this help at all?

Solution
            • Choose Apple > System Preferences.
            • Open the Print & Fax preference panel.
            • Select the Printing tab to see the printers list.
            • Select Adobe PDF 9.0.
            • Click the minus (-) button.

Found it on t'internet!
            . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

Working...
            X