Enviromental disaster!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enviromental disaster!

Lately my neighbour has decided its a good idea to fill his car with red diesel (late at night when its dark, strangely enough) Anyway this evening he decides to spill a gallon or two, which in the rain quickly covers a large area of drive way and runs out into the road. He then drives off and goes on his way, I knock on his door and mention a few words of advice to his wife, 10 mins late he turns up with a couple of gallons of acetone and proceeds to pour this on the drive, I presume in some strange way he thinks this is going to help. I was waiting for him to light a fag and vaporise himself!
    There is now puddles of water/acetone/diesel mix on the main road, what an arse!

1966 Coupe: 1995-
    1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
    2005 Mustang GT 2014-
    2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Ridiculous!

I feel bad putting the paint on my brushes down the drain. Anything worse goes in a big drum I have that I empty at the dump.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
      Lately my neighbour has decided its a good idea to fill his car with red diesel (late at night when its dark, strangely enough) Anyway this evening he decides to spill a gallon or two, which in the rain quickly covers a large area of drive way and runs out into the road. He then drives off and goes on his way, I knock on his door and mention a few words of advice to his wife, 10 mins late he turns up with a couple of gallons of acetone and proceeds to pour this on the drive, I presume in some strange way he thinks this is going to help. I was waiting for him to light a fag and vaporise himself!
      There is now puddles of water/acetone/diesel mix on the main road, what an arse!
      Sounds like it requires an anonymous phone call to be made. Hefty fine might sort his antics out.

Comment

My wife did make a phone call a while back, they seemed interested but I guess a small time user probably isn't very high on their list.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
        1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
        2005 Mustang GT 2014-
        2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Light a few late night fireworks when hes doing it or maybe a late night fire. Chuck on some rubber tyres for good measure. Should stop soon enough.
          Mark
          1969 Mustang Mach 1 M code
          1970 Dodge Challenger A66

Comment

Working...
          X