YouTube music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YouTube music

Sometimes on a evening to wind down I like to stick my headphones on and listen/watch some music on YouTube. I usually start of with some music from my youth which always tends to lead off to musicians or bands I haven't heard before.
    This is a band I have spent some time listening to Kitty, Daisy & Lewis, this one is one of my favourites at the moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzr_1vlZaZE&list=RDyzr_1vlZaZE&start_radio =1

1966 Coupe: 1995-
    1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
    2005 Mustang GT 2014-
    2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Another song I came across and is really quite excellent is this one by Valerie June https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ywuF-N8xXQ&list=RD949PkjZZWxk&index=10

2005 Mustang GT 2014-

Comment

"Radio Smooth" suits me, on in the car and the house all the time.
      1967 White Convertible Auto ...... 1994 to 2004
      2005 Redfire GT Manual......2008 to 2010
      2010 Kona Blue GT Auto ...... 2010 to 2013

MOCGB #332 since 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
        Sometimes on a evening to wind down I like to stick my headphones on and listen/watch some music on YouTube. I usually start of with some music from my youth which always tends to lead off to musicians or bands I haven't heard before.
        This is a band I have spent some time listening to Kitty, Daisy & Lewis, this one is one of my favourites at the moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzr_1vlZaZE&list=RDyzr_1vlZaZE&start_radio =1
        Quite like that Dave - thanks for sharing
        I am useless as following music and still listen to the same tunes in my car that I did when I was 18yrs old -
        Current Mustang Red 1965 Coupe - Previous Mustangs 2008 S197, 1965 Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Scaf View Post

Quite like that Dave - thanks for sharing
          I am useless as following music and still listen to the same tunes in my car that I did when I was 18yrs old -
          I do that, it's a right pain in the arse getting a record player in there!

2005 Mustang GT 2014-

Comment

The great thing about YouTube is that folk sometimes get away with putting great music to awesome film footage.
            I did a wee video on how to remove the dash on a '67 Mustang and instantly got hit with a copyright warning
            for using one of the Bullitt tunes!!

Anyway, here's a belter for you and a fabulous, mind bending piece of history. You won't have to figure out
            what was one of my favourite tv shows as a kid in the '70s!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4iZw3ui5Uw

New Stuff is NO Good!

1967 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

I used to have a YouTube playlist, only problem - people remove the music.

Now I have a Spotify account and it fits the bill perfectly at home, in the car or on holiday with the Bose soundlink Bluetooth speaker
              Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Comment

love puttin on the "cruisin 55 ( or 57 ,58, etc) radio shows with DJ,s and adverts, jump on junction 4 of M1 in the muzzie ( or back a few years Transa am) hit 55 and presto!!!
                time travel to the states in the 50's n 60's!!! now all available on You Tube

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                  The great thing about YouTube is that folk sometimes get away with putting great music to awesome film footage.
                  I did a wee video on how to remove the dash on a '67 Mustang and instantly got hit with a copyright warning
                  for using one of the Bullitt tunes!!

Anyway, here's a belter for you and a fabulous, mind bending piece of history. You won't have to figure out
                  what was one of my favourite tv shows as a kid in the '70s!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4iZw3ui5Uw

I also enjoy watching such videos, some great Vietnam ones on there.
                  I have uploaded a few videos from days out with music on them but only ever had one removed due to musical content, The Cult - Rain.

2005 Mustang GT 2014-

Comment

Working...
                  X