Ceratec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ceratec

Have any of you used this? It seems like all the YouTube Mustang owners think it’s a revolution? I have ordered some ​​​​​​ from research and reviews just to preserve an extremely low mileage engine ​​​​​​ https://youtu.be/5H_mZTh5bHY

Seems great in that lawn mower.

What could possibly go wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by richard View Post
      Seems great in that lawn mower.

What could possibly go wrong.
      https://youtu.be/8ImKokPzCWw one of 100s mate check it out

Comment

Just a question, How many people have ever worn out an engine? I don't mean purchased a car with a worn out engine, I mean actually drove a car til its engine wore out?

Regular oil changes and proper proceedure like not hammering a cold engine or revving its guts off when cold should get you to 150k-200k without drama.

Just a thought.
        Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
        We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Originally posted by pmustang View Post
          Just a question, How many people have ever worn out an engine? I don't mean purchased a car with a worn out engine, I mean actually drove a car til its engine wore out?

Regular oil changes and proper proceedure like not hammering a cold engine or revving its guts off when cold should get you to 150k-200k without drama.

Just a thought.
          Fair point mate that’s what I wanted other opinions

Comment

Sounds a bit emperors new clothes. Although it’s not mustang related my daily 800 mile a week 1900000 mile Audi A3 diesel has its oil and filter changed once a year whether it needs it or not

Comment

Always use ZX1, I know it works cos I use same stuff on my seized gate bolt, and it worked a treat!!

Comment

Originally posted by pmustang View Post

Just a thought.
                I've worn out the top of my 289 but the bottom has done over 400,000 miles and still going fine. The tops of the valves wore down so the rocker rails were hitting the spring keeper plates. Also the cam timing chain was very slack and needed replacing but the cam was ok, I just replaced the cam for a better performance one.
                Allan

Comment

Working...
                X