Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

66 for sale she won’t let me lol

So if anyone is interested

She won’t let you?? Haha! 2 way relationships are the best. I do what I want she does what she wants and we do nice things together.
    2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
    2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
    2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

Originally posted by Musti View Post
      She won’t let you?? Haha! 2 way relationships are the best. I do what I want she does what she wants and we do nice things together.
      It’s a two way relationship with an intelligent beautiful woman who’s my voice of common sense ​​​​​​ where I am impulse passion and fire.She never tries to change who I am She is reason caution and plan. And we honestly do everything together. (And we got 3 cars on the drive one outside of the front and a van and a garage full of things that ( I won’t throw away) a hoarder in the making lol. So if I really really wanted to I could but it would mean that I would definitely be a bit selfish with my lovely neighbours and take another space away from one of them outside.

Comment

We are going to have a classic in the near future but probably in a few years. Garage cleared

Comment

Fair enough, I have 3 cars all in order and sorted privately. I want a classic and I will have one but I won’t take a loan for one so I’m saving and 5-6 years away at the moment. We know what we want as we want as a car to enjoy together.
          on a side note I went on the lions tour to NZ in 2017, I do Wales away right trips every year plus 2 Chicago Bears away games (at least) per year but unfortunately not this year. I get the sport in and my wife gets her holiday so we both win.
          2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
          2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
          2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

Originally posted by Musti View Post
            Fair enough, I have 3 cars all in order and sorted privately. I want a classic and I will have one but I won’t take a loan for one so I’m saving and 5-6 years away at the moment. We know what we want as we want as a car to enjoy together.
            on a side note I went on the lions tour to NZ in 2017, I do Wales away right trips every year plus 2 Chicago Bears away games (at least) per year but unfortunately not this year. I get the sport in and my wife gets her holiday so we both win.
            Rugby tickets
            Lions v Springboks
            2nd test 31 July 2021 Cape Town

This may be of interest to someone you know... A friend of mine has two tickets in a corporate box for Lions v SA. He paid 300 each, but he didn't realise when he bought them that it was going to be the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he is looking for someone to take his place.

It's at Pontypridd Registry Office, at 4.30pm. The bride's name is Megan, she's 5'4", about 8 stone, quite pretty, has her own income and is a really good cook.

Comment

A friend of Ciro’s of Petrol headonism has brought her

Comment

Working...
              X