Clear All

Car lock tracker only 39 48% off for 2 days

Links not working just goes to Amazon main page

Comment

Originally posted by Sawyles View Post
      Links not working just goes to Amazon main page
      https://www.amazon.co.uk/CARLOCK-ANT.../dp/B00U0K3Q10

Comment

I don’t know what exactly happened there but this one works mine is on it’s way

Comment

Had to be done

Comment

Not forgetting the 6.95 monthly charge for the system that does the tracking! Cheap...but still a cost. ​​
            . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

Originally posted by mick the hat View Post
              Not forgetting the 6.95 monthly charge for the system that does the tracking! Cheap...but still a cost. ​​
              True but I am happy to pay 1.70 a week to be honest I was paying a lot more than that with my last 2 systems. I will let you know how I get on with setting it up and installation after the weekend

Comment

Comment

Fitted I advise getting the extension lead so you can hide the tracker where it can’t be found easily ​​​​​​ I will post a picture it’s only 4.99

Comment

Maybe I’m missing something JB, but I don’t see or hear anything - here or in the video - that says that a “professional” car thief isn’t going to know exactly where the OBD port is on a given car, unplug the device, toss it and drive away? If we know we can buy and install them, you can bet the thieves know also.
                    Just playing devils advocate.
                    Last edited by mick the hat; 17-10-2020, 02:56 PM.
                    . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

Originally posted by mick the hat View Post
                      Maybe I’m missing something JB, but I don’t see or hear anything - here or in the video - that says that a “professional” car thief isn’t going to know exactly where the OBD port is on a given car, unplug the device, toss it and drive away? If we know we can buy and install them, you can bet the thieves know also.
                      True mate but you get a lead that moves the tracker to a hiding place of your choice . I have just moved mine- and you get vibration warnings if anyone is tampering and knock sensor if the cars kicked or hit with something.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X