This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Club Tee Shirt

Anyone planning on visiting the London Classic Car Show will have the opportunity to see and purchase the new club tee-shirt which have been designed by Jon Forde.

The tee-shirts will also be available to purchase on the club web shop around the same time as the show.

The MOCGB stand is number CC10 near the Coys Auction area.
    Editor Round Up
    2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
    1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

I like that!
    sigpicDart 427 efi, TEA 225 highports, Nitrous Express,Liberty LSC 5100

Comment

Me too.

Looks like we have to wait for them to become available on the website
      "The tee-shirts will also be available to purchase on the club web shop around the same time as the show."

Phill
      Last edited by birchyboy; 07-02-2019, 06:10 PM.
      "I can't understand why people are frightened of new ideas. I'm frightened of the old ones" John Cage, American composer.
      2007 Shelby Mustang GT500, black, extensive mods.

Comment

Definitely on the "buy me" list!
        . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

Tee Shirt is now available in the club web shop http://www.mocgb.net/shop/shopindex.html
          Editor Round Up

Comment

Just purchased one! I think they look great - well done. Looking forward to getting it.

Comment

Photo taken by Jason Dodd at The London Classic Car Show - tee shirts have been going down well at the show. Online purchases will be fulfilled once the show is over so please allow a little extra time for delivery. We are monitoring stock and will update the clubs web shop when and if a particular size sells out. So please order early to avoid any disappointment.
              Editor Round Up

Comment

Order placed Steve. Fingers crossed it's in time! I assume if the demand is there, more will be ordered?

Comment

Originally posted by mick the hat View Post
                  Order placed Steve. Fingers crossed it's in time! I assume if the demand is there, more will be ordered?
                  The idea behind the tee shirts is for it to be a limited edition for the club's 40th and the 55th year of the Mustang and at the moment we do not have any plans to order more stock.
                  Editor Round Up

Comment

Mine has just arrived - it's a really great T Shirt! Congrats to all involved :-)

Comment

Originally posted by inky5.0 View Post
                      Mine has just arrived - it's a really great T Shirt! Congrats to all involved :-)
                      Great news that they have now started to be sent out as I only took the stock down to the Chairman, who is looking after the regalia at the moment on Monday.
                      Editor Round Up

Comment

Originally posted by G19 View Post

Great news that they have now started to be sent out as I only took the stock down to the Chairman, who is looking after the regalia at the moment on Monday.
                        Ordered mine on Sunday arrived today (Thursday ) really quick well pleased !!
                        1999 SN95 New Edge Anniversary Edition

Comment

Like Rich66, I ordered mine early on Sunday morning and it arrived today (Thursday) Good quality, great fit, love the design. So much better "in the flesh". Glad I got one.

Comment

Kent member Steve Deadman wearing the new club tee shirt on a run out with the roof down in February.
                            Editor Round Up

Comment

Got my new club shirt last week ,fit is good, im a 40 inch chest med fits well . So ordered a second one arrived today thankyou to all involved.

Comment

Working...
                              X