Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for someone in the SE to do some work on by 428 Cougar.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for someone in the SE to do some work on by 428 Cougar.

I知 looking for someone in the SE to do some work on by 428 CougarI知 looking for a reliable place to sort the brakes out on my 68 cougar and a few odds and ads. Any recommendations? I知 in Surrey.

I would have it done at Mustang Maniac.
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Originally posted by johncougaruk View Post
      I知 looking for someone in the SE to do some work on by 428 CougarI知 looking for a reliable place to sort the brakes out on my 68 cougar and a few odds and ads. Any recommendations? I知 in Surrey.
      Is your Cougar a GT-E ? Paul.

Comment

You could have a chat with Mike at Redline http://redlineamericanmuscle.co.uk/

Out near Rochester, works on a wide variety of American stuff and look after my tanks for quite a while now

Comment

Thanks Guys,

Paul, unfortunately not. It is a 68 XR7 GT but the original 390 GT short block was stolen from my garage many years ago. It now has a 428 built by She Devil Racing. But I'm having issues with the brakes, everything new, but still poor brakes after numerous bleeds, system checking etc etc.

Regards

John

Comment

Try Thunder Road Speed Shop in Horsell, near Woking Top Guys too. They have done a lot of work on my 65 and they had a Cougar in there being worked on only last month http://www.thunderroadspeedshop.co.uk/
            Chris

2006 GT Premium, Roush TVS 2300 Supercharged;

Comment

I'll second Mike at Redline
              All Square Wrap 'n Ride - Kent, UK www.chassis-setup.co.uk

Steering - Suspension - Stickers

Mobile chassis setup and wheel alignment.... We come to you! Toe, Camber, Caster, Corner Weights, Ride Height

Dealer for Koni, Intrax, Gaz, Nitron, KW, Gyeon, SuperPro, VMEP

Comment

Working...
              X