Instagram @mocgb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instagram @mocgb

I am pleased to advise that Dan Barrett has taken on the job of maintaining the clubs Instagram account (@mocgb). If you use this form of social media please follow the account which we hope will expand and supplement the existing social media platforms and the club magazine. If you post anything about Mustangs and meetings please tag MOCGB.
    Editor Round Up
    2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
    1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Another new fangled thing for us dinosaurs to get used to lol
    Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Comment

I know and look what happened to the dinosaurs, I guess the next ones will be Snapchat, followed by Twitter.

The idea of the social media accounts are to guide owners and people interested in Mustangs towards the forum and hopefully club memberships.

In the last edition of Round Up Graham Barrs done an article on how the club started and it was really interesting to see the very first club newsletter.

am hoping the article will be reprinted by Mustang Times the magazine of Mustang Club of America, Classic American Magazine and FBHVC News (Federation of British Historic Vehicle Clubs).
      Editor Round Up
      2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
      1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

Working...
      X