No announcement yet.

Salvaged mustangs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and buy a V8......and who knows what will happen with the dollar in a few weeks time, might need to be cautious with Brexit.

Comment

Sadly at the minute a v8 is out of my reach. As much as I would love one not too fussed on engine more the car itself. But several v8s are over 13k as of current. The v6 stang listed above has been in UK since 2012 I believe it's just gone up for sale recently again. With the price of the pound at the minute knowing my look the cars will go higher in the UK as more may be sort after or bought up of the s197 range. But sods law says it will go cheaper haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Scimmich View Post
        Sadly at the minute a v8 is out of my reach. As much as I would love one not too fussed on engine more the car itself. But several v8s are over 13k as of current. The v6 stang listed above has been in UK since 2012 I believe it's just gone up for sale recently again. With the price of the pound at the minute knowing my look the cars will go higher in the UK as more may be sort after or bought up of the s197 range. But sods law says it will go cheaper haha.
        Actually it came into the country in 2017. If you are looking at 2010+ V6's for 15k then you can afford a 05-09 V8.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
        1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
        2005 Mustang GT 2014-
        2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

I didn't know that, I originally was under impression with it being priced far higher due to testing waters per say my budget has been aimed at 11k mostly for basic model. Thougg that car is beautiful it's far out of my budget for a v6 like you say a v8 is better at that price.

Comment

I regularly see V8s for between 10 and 11k, are you actually looking?
            Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
            We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Originally posted by pmustang View Post
              I regularly see V8s for between 10 and 11k, are you actually looking?
              You do see V8's for 10k upwards, of course if that's the budget you have then that is how much you spend, That's why my first S197 was a V6 , it was in my budget and looked pretty damn good with the mods it had, unfortunately I found out later than it had what you could call a "poor history".
              Best thing the OP can do is go and see a few cars and see what you can get for the money.
              A friend of mine bought a cheaper S197 GT, regretted it and sold it not long after, he has now gone out and paid more for a good one.

Last edited by Anaconda; 10-03-2019, 06:06 PM.

2005 Mustang GT 2014-

Comment

Originally posted by Scimmich View Post
                I didn't know that, I originally was under impression with it being priced far higher due to testing waters per say my budget has been aimed at 11k mostly for basic model. Thougg that car is beautiful it's far out of my budget for a v6 like you say a v8 is better at that price.
                I never said its too expensive for a V6, I was saying that you could have an earlier model GT instead if a V8 is important. You have to view the 2010+ cars as being a completely different model and therefore pointless to compare the two.
                Go and see some cars in your budget to see what you can get, if they turn out to be good then happy days! If not you will have to save up a little longer.

2005 Mustang GT 2014-

Comment

Most on eBay I see as of current pmustang are 13.5k or at a push 12.5k. One claims to have done only 13k but admittedly has had a damaged door repaired but then not used. I haven't seen any in the 10 or 11k range yet or I'm looking on wrong platforms. One v6 just sold on eBay claiming to be IVA tested electrics sorted etc. But again is a damage repair with no side blinkers or fog lamps fitted!

I agree anaconda, what mods did your v6 have?

Comment

One is on facebook, A guy by the name of Paul Turner is selling, S197 GT 11k, I can't grab a link off the page as it won't let me do an external link.
                    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
                    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Is he in a group or what can I type in to find it? I typed name but nothing is coming up.

Comment

He's on Simply Mustangs;

Click image for larger version

Name:	2006 GT.PNG
Views:	21
Size:	293.1 KB
ID:	1228721Click image for larger version

Name:	2006 phone.PNG
Views:	18
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	1228722
                        Stuart
                        2014 GT/CS

Comment

Trying to find on group I here fb at times. I have tried whatsapping him for info lucky his number is in the pic.

Comment

Thanks I could not link his advert to an outside of Facebook site. I told him about this thread and he is awaiting confirmation in order to post
                            ​​​​​​PS. I have nothing to do with this car. I just saw it for sale at a price that fits your budget

Comment

Contacted him now

Comment

Cool

Cheers. Peter

Comment

Working...
                                X