Photo shoot.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo shoot.

A local business man wants to hire my mustang for a photo shoot to promote his business anybody know what to charge him ?

Need more information really, how long, who’s using the car, what they’re doing with it, whether you remain present, will the vehicle need insurance etc.

Can the business help you? Discount.

Could you offer it free? A good turn? Makes you feel better inside than doing it for reward?
    2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
    2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
    2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

Done a couple of photo shoots with various cars over the years and settled on petrol money and high res pics -
      Current Mustang Red 1965 Coupe - Previous Mustangs 2008 S197, 1965 Coupe

Comment

Promotional stationery shoots with a model. Don't know any more details yet . Would be happy with some good shoots of the car .

Comment

Sounds fair then, good luck.
          2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
          2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
          2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

Found one of my Hotrod which was a promo shoot and a 50’s style model.

Comment

^great picture
              2018 Mustang FB EB A10 OF SP
              2014 Jeep Wrangler Overland
              2007 Lotus Elise S

Comment

Another pic from ashoot that I could never had taken and is one of my favourites

Comment

Originally posted by michaelb View Post
                  A local business man wants to hire my mustang for a photo shoot to promote his business anybody know what to charge him ?
                  Taking other comments into consideration, I'd want to see some of the proposed photographers work before I agreed to anything - assuming you would want shots as part of the deal?
                  . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

Originally posted by mick the hat View Post

Taking other comments into consideration, I'd want to see some of the proposed photographers work before I agreed to anything - assuming you would want shots as part of the deal?
                    I would , had some painting with light shoots done a few years ago , which turned out great.

Comment

Working...
                    X