Anyone know anything about this 65?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know anything about this 65?

This is the 65 I was looking at too! There seems to be a fair few on for sale at the moment. The difference between one and another seems to have no logic! One that needs lots of work seems to be priced not to far away from one that looks a nice car to just drive away? Then if you add 15k you get a cracker. Even the nut and bolt restored cars go for 50k Ive seen 2 a red one for 55k and a black one for 50 67 models but still they must have more than that in a nut and bolt restoration.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1965-Must...-/123750778641
    Last edited by MustangMad; 04-05-2019, 08:45 AM.

Looks very good value for money, obviously check the known weak spots.
    Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Comment

Originally posted by Gazza51 View Post
      Looks very good value for money, obviously check the known weak spots.
      Any you care to add, I now a fair few but, I would check all over floors and scuttle and around windows, panel gaps and check for filler and so on, A buyers guide on the forum would be good!

Comment

I wonder if this was the one for sale at M&M Autos a while back.

Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
        We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

think this was sold by historics auction in march 2018 at ascots sale,could google their results to check ,if same car has been in the trade ever since having being adverted by at least 3 different dealers since,the car was on a set of chrome gt wheels then and now on torque thrusts which i think look more muscle car in my opinion ,why it's not sold i don't know as it dos'nt look a bad car.

Comment

IF I had the money! not sure on the interior, Ive never seen so many differences in interior spec either.
            Is a lot of the differences after market choices or will most of these be original? I can see at CJpony parts you can get a full interior.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1965-Must...-/113730155689

Last edited by MustangMad; 04-05-2019, 09:05 AM.

Comment

could'nt live with that interior to bright for me but each to their own,would have to be black ,although a bit hot in the summer,

Comment

sorry wrong car,i was thinking about the one in aldershot, this one looks nice and original and straight,would drive it just as it is apatt from the interior ,

Comment

Originally posted by MustangMad View Post
                  IF I had the money! not sure on the interior, Ive never seen so many differences in interior spec either.
                  Is a lot of the differences after market choices or will most of these be original? I can see at CJpony parts you can get a full interior.

That car belongs to a dealer (and club member) on here.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
                  1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
                  2005 Mustang GT 2014-
                  2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MustangMad View Post

Thanks, thatís mine. One of the previous owners was the guy who found my GT350 in California and owned it fr many years. Itís a real nice car
                    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
                    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Working...
                    X