S550 and newer Ford window tint issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S550 and newer Ford window tint issues

Got my s550 tinted today rear quarter windows and rear. They have still yet to settle which I believe can take two weeks. The place I took it too pointed out that due to Fords windows having perforations around the edge of the window (very small dots making up to about 1cm thick) this causes issues with the tints settling but ultimately it should hopefully leave just a line around the edge on the perforation. They offer a return service where they check and hopefully resolve any settling issues. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Yeah dot matrix round the edge can be a xxxxxx some go down some never do due to being slighly formed higher corvette rear screens can look like tint is actually peeling or not suck to glass give it a wk or 2 to dry and cure then run it back to tinters get them to run round matrix to see if it will press down a bit better got to allow time for the water to dry out from under edge as matix traps it

Comment

Thanks for the reply. Itís a nuisance, not sure why they do the dot matrix guess there is a reason.

Comment

Working...
      X