C J Pony Enquiries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C J Pony Enquiries

I recently bought some stuff from them but my order was one item short. I went on line and made a claim for the shortage but had no reply. I've tried ringing but I'm always in a 40 minute queue to speak to someone which is hopeless. Has anyone had experiences of dealing with them on these issues.
    Allan

I know a few people had issues with AM and then they stopped shipping to outside the USA and it was reported that AM customer service was poor maybe CJ similar

Comment

Allan - have you tried using the online support and chatting live to them on the web page -must admit I have never had an issue with them.
      Editor Round Up
      2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
      2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
      1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

Hi Allan
        i has the same issue last week. I had a substantial order on hold for over 6 weeks waiting for one gasket. I tried using the online enquiry form several times with no response. In the end I phoned up and gave up first time round when I heard the queue length. I then decided to give it another go and despite saying it would be 60mins I managed to get through in 10. I cancelled the outstanding part and my shipment should arrive tomorrow. Very frustrating when the website said all parts would be 5-7 days maximum.
        Good luck and hope it gets sorted. Iíll probably look to use Summit in the future.
        craig

Comment

I have used their online contact page (to cancel an order) and they came back to me same day. Also try the online cat support service as mentioned usually gets a reasonably quick reply. The call waiting time is just ridiculous and the call back option didn't work for me.
          Midland Mustangs LTD
          Sourcing and Sales of 1960s Classic Mustangs
          www.midland-mustangs.co.uk

Comment

Well I tried the call back option tonight and it didn't work. Every time I've rung up the waiting time is about 90minutes so I've hung up. I am off on hols tomorrow so its a chuffing nuisance that I haven't sorted the issue before going. I've used them many many times and had no problems but I shall think carefully next time. Why are so many people ringing customer support?? Will try online chat when I get back.
            Allan

Comment

I've seen on some of the US based FB groups that they've had problems with contacting CJ Ponyparts due to missing/late orders which is a shame as over the years I've had great service off them.

Comment

Hi Allan, they give my customers more problems than all the other suppliers put together and in a 40' container that is a lot of suppliers. The amount of goods they have on back order is just ridiculous.

Cheers, Ron

www.stsimports.co.uk
                www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk

Comment

They are 30 minutes from my fathers house. I have been 3 or 4 times. Its a lovely shop but there is only ever one guy on the phone. the same guy is also working the whole showroom. Now there may be a dozen folks in the back manning the phones but I don't think so.
                  Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
                  We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Can't think that I've ever had a problem with CJ, other than maybe a part being on back order. Whenever I've had any questions the online chat people have always been very helpful and responsive.

Comment

I have previously had items on back order and every time I contacted them using the web page they answered straight away. No issues.

I recently ordered suspension parts through them and paid the expensive postage option to cover import duty etc. The parts were held in customs and I had to pay a further 75 quid to get them released.
                      Ive tried emailing twice querying this and no response. Not a thing.

Ill try elsewhere next time but Iím disappointed because theyíve always been spot on. Now AM donít ship here I am short of ideas who to get parts from.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobbers View Post
                        I have previously had items on back order and every time I contacted them using the web page they answered straight away. No issues.

I recently ordered suspension parts through them and paid the expensive postage option to cover import duty etc. The parts were held in customs and I had to pay a further 75 quid to get them released.
                        Ive tried emailing twice querying this and no response. Not a thing.

Ill try elsewhere next time but Iím disappointed because theyíve always been spot on. Now AM donít ship here I am short of ideas who to get parts from.
                        I've used Mustangs Unlimited in the past and found them to be good and most prices were slightly lower than CJ.

Comment

I've never had any problems receiving parts from CJ Ponyparts other than that some of the parts simply don't fit my car!
                          Headlamp bezels too deep, radiator fan shroud hits the fan, gear shift ball the wrong thread etc.

Ok, I've had a few problems with them!

But the live chat is always there . .except on the Sabbath.
                          New Stuff is NO Good!

1967 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

I have used them many times, always when I am in Florida. Never had an issue with them. After first phone call to place an order, the guy said to email him & he would always phone me back. Have done this on several occasions & he has phoned me within 5-15 mins. Sorted out my soft top to be delivered to sets imports. Had a few orders from others come to my address & he sorted them to a date to suit me. Always seems like there are several on the phones & nothing to much trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by dbickell View Post

I've used Mustangs Unlimited in the past and found them to be good and most prices were slightly lower than CJ.
                              Iíll give them a try cheers.

Comment

Working...
                              X