2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
    2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
    1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Devaluing the mustang, itís becoming a gimmic
    2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
    2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
    2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

As above - a Mustang SUV just totally waters down the Mustang name. Other company's like Porsche and Jag have made SUV's but these are car company's Porsche don't call their SUV a 911 SUV.
      Allan

Comment

The accountants are running Ford again

Comment

I'd have one. I love EVs.

They're just playing with calling it a Mustang to generate interest.

The production model will get a different name.
          Roo

'09 GT/CS Convertible

Comment

Calm down.... It's mustang inspired. Looks like it may have some styling similarities, rear lights and maybe similar style lights at the front, but it won't be called a mustang....

Ford do have a new SUV coming and they are calling that a puma which is a shame. I'd have liked to see a fiesta 2 Dr with a 200bhp ecoboost engine called a puma, not an suv....
            2018 V8 Shadow Edition in Platinum White.

Comment

No, it won't be called a Mustang its going to be called Mach E. They were going to call it Mach 1 but there was such a backlash from the Mustang community that they backtracked. What frustrates me was that it wasn't just the Mach 1 name Mustangs fans objected to, it was aligning it with the Mustang name.

I could just about live with the fact they'll use Mustang styling cues, but it will turn my stomach if they actually put this badge on the nose........the badge they've used in a few of their teasers :(

Comment

I really hope it has NO mention of Mustang in its name or on a badge. It might look rather good and share the same platform but just market it as a new SUV there is no need to link it to a Mustang at all. To be honest if Ford do (which they probably will) directly link it to a Mustang then I don't think I could ever own a S550.
                If its an EV then just come up with some electric inspired name for it, Frankenstein (Frankenstang) would be a good one.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
                1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
                2005 Mustang GT 2014-
                2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Ford today announced a creative partnership with Idris Elba for the launch of the upcoming all-new, all-electric Mustang-inspired SUV.

Editor Round Up
                  2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
                  2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
                  1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

Working...
                  X