For my 50ths dad got me this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For my 50ths dad got me this

Dad got me this mustang horse weather vain they lazer cut the horse mustang emblem and put onto the weather vain really pleased with it
    sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Originally posted by saleen 192 View Post
    Dad got me this mustang horse weather vain they lazer cut the horse mustang emblem and put onto the weather vain really pleased with it
    Thatís an awesome thought ​​​​ and Happy birthday

Comment

Thanks we dont do birthdays anymore as only me and dad left know not the same as you get older but dad said as it's your 50th, fitted it today not my birthday yet but as weather nicer than yesterdays down poor,and mounted on the roof of the saleen garage ,
      Last edited by saleen 192; 27-10-2019, 06:20 PM.
      sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Comment

Yes that is brilliant I really like it - a unique weather vane
        Allan

Comment

That is really cool!!
          2008 Bullitt

Comment

Working...
          X