Side light and indicator bulb upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side light and indicator bulb upgrade

Can anyone help me, i would like to do the upgrade as per utube :Watch "2015-2017 Mustang Diode Dynamics Front LED Turn Signal Switchback Kit - Install & Review" on YouTube https://youtu.be/moFzAEytCHk
    but cant seem to find the uk model numbers for the correct bulbs or where to get them
    any help is appriciated
    Steve
    Present drive S550 Lhd Convertible EcoBoost

Has anyone upgrade their front side and indicator lights and is so which bulbs did you use ?

Comment

Youíll have to buy them from USA, if you look on this groupís facebooks page under community I have a video albeit itís an sn95 mustang but the principal is the same. Diode dynamics post to Uk and are a great honest company. If you want I can call them for you as Iím currently in USA until February. Itís better to buy direct from them rather than lmr as if there are any damages or faults the response time is better. Let me know if you need me to confirm what kit you need. Thanks Raymond. Saying all that I just noticed your flasher lense is yellow so unsure what your trying to achieve as it will only work with all clear lense?
      Last edited by Mondo; 02-11-2019, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Thank you, i will contact diode dynamics
        hopefully the indicator bulb wiring is as per video and will work as trying to get same effect as the utube video Regards
        Steve

Comment

But your indicator lense is yellow, You need to buy new lamps with all clear indicators

Comment

My indicator lense is clear like my photo, it has amber bulbs in( prob because its a lhd us import and not uk model). So should work
            been emailing Steeda who are going to double check for me, but seems only place to get bulbs are from usa :(

Comment

Forgot to add i do not have Facebook so cannot see the link you mentioned :(

Comment

Just looked at pic lol sorry will get keys and look when not raining as i have circled the lights i am talking about - pic attached

Comment

Bought a diode dynamics kit after some more research which will do the job apparently
                  Also found out that only the us models can have this done for some reason

Comment

Working...
                  X