Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to go? 28-Dec-19 - 3-Jan-2020

Hi there Mustang people!

We are coming to short holiday between: 28 Dec.19 - 03 Jan.20 in London.
    And we are planning to visit at least in Ace Cafe All American Cruise Meets 28-Dec-19 and Brooklands New Years Day Gathering 1-Jan-20.
    Is it possible to see you Mustang club GB people in those events? It would be nice to have a little chat with you.
    Or is there any Mustang events to visit on this time, about few hours travel from London area?

Jarkki & Tiina

Ford Mustang Owners Club Finland

Hope you enjoy your trip to the UK! We are too far North, but hopefully you get some feedback from our Southern members on here, and can meet a few owners
    Paul

current ride 2003 GT Convertible - Sonic Blue

gone but not forgotten

70 351-4v Mach 1........72 351-2v convertible........94 GT convertible........05 GT convertible

Comment

I've done the Brooklands New Year show before, but I live too far away from it to go these days. It's well worth it though. December in the UK means very dirty, muddy roads, usually salted too, so you don't see too many classics about!
      1964.5 Mustang Convertible 289
      1991 Winnebago Itasca Sundancer 460 SOLD

Comment

Yes it's not a best time of the year for classic cars events, and off cource everything is dependin days weather. Our plan is to visit at Brooklands museum anyway.
        Thanks for your answers Chris and Sonic !!
        Heh! December in Finland it's even worst. It's dark allmost whole day, weather is freezing cold with snow and ice. Our driving season starts from early May and ends in late September.

-Jarkki-

Comment

I think The Surrey Mustang Owners Club have got a stand at Brooklands on New year's Day.

Comment

We have a little meeting in Kent on the 30th December (Mince Pies & Mustangs) at www.Macknade.com from 9.00 am until noon postcode ME13 8XF. Just a group of like minded Mustang owners having a coffee and chat more then welcome to join us.
            Last edited by G19; 17-12-2019, 10:41 PM.
            Editor Round Up
            2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
            2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
            1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

Thanks for your invitation, we would like to join your meeting, but it is a month too late for our visit in UK.
              And for the Surrey Mustang people we will see you at Brooklands! Great!!
              Jarkki & Tiina

Comment

Originally posted by Finstang View Post
                Thanks for your invitation, we would like to join your meeting, but it is a month too late for our visit in UK.
                And for the Surrey Mustang people we will see you at Brooklands! Great!!
                Jarkki & Tiina
                My error it is on the 30th December......
                Editor Round Up

Comment

Thanks for your correction G19.
                  See you in 30th Dec at Macknade.

Jarkki & Tiina

Comment

Tomorrow we will take an early train from London to Favesham. See you there.

Jarkki & Tiina
                    Last edited by Finstang; 29-12-2019, 02:55 PM.

Comment

• G19
                      G19 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The cars are normally all parked together if owners are not about - be inside having coffee.

A little informal meeting in Kent and nice to learn about the Mustang Owners Club of Finland from Jarkki & Tiina, enjoy the rest of your time in the UK.
                    Last edited by G19; 30-12-2019, 03:59 PM.
                    Editor Round Up

Comment

It was great to meet Tiina and Jarkko today. Also was good to catch up with a few of the Kent members. Happy New Year to all!
                      We never seem to have enough time to "do it right". But we always seem to have enough time to "do it again"!

Comment

I'm pleased you had a good meeting, unfortunately I was under orders from the boss to sort other New Year stuff. Such is life. I guess the next meeting should be in Helsinki.
                        Allan

Comment

Thanks for your hospitality! It was very nice to have little chat with you guys, and compare our Mustang club activities together. And of course you are more than welcome to visit our club events in Finland!
                          Tiina & Jarkki

Comment

Lovely to meet you Jarkki and Tiina, hopefully a long friendship with our Finnish brethren ensues
                            2011 3.7 V6 Premium Convertible
                            1965 289 V8 Coupe

Kent Area Secretary

Comment

Working...
                            X