London Classic Car Show February 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

London Classic Car Show February 2020

The committee have agreed to take part in The London Classic Car Show which runs from Friday 21st until Sunday 23rd February 2020 at Olympia London. We are looking to have four cars on display and would like to represent the generations of the Mustang as far as possible. To be considered to display your car you must be a paid member of MOCGB and will need to have your car on display from Thursday morning 20th February until the show closes on Sunday afternoon. Volunteers and committee members will man the stand / trailer over the weekend, although owners who are displaying a car are more than welcome to spend the whole weekend at the show helping out if they wish (in the past most owners have and enjoyed the experience but I just wanted to highlight you do not need to commit to being at the show for the whole time - but the car does).

Please comment below if you would like to exhibit your car, giving details of the vehicle and send a photo of the car to me at editor@mocgb.net - depending on the number of people coming forward Ian and myself will decide which cars we would like on the stand.

Members who would just like to visit the show - discounted tickets can be purchased here
    Editor Round Up
    2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
    2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
    1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

I would like to display my 67 coupe it’s had a full nut & bolt rotisserie restoration around 3400 hours went into the build. I’ll email pictures. Thanks Rich membership number 6964

Comment

I too would love to display my 65 gt350 tribute.
      am also a fully paid up member 7415

Comment

Its an awesome experience folks, I did this at the NEC and was blown away by both the enthusiasm and interest of the public as well as the darn good time I had with the other club members who attended.
        Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
        We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

I did the Excel last year and it was really enjoyable. I am just amazed how quickly the year has passed. I am sure as you get older time accelerates.
          Allan

Comment

Yes, I agree. I enjoyed meeting loads of like-minded car enthusiasts during the London Show last year.
            We never seem to have enough time to "do it right". But we always seem to have enough time to "do it again"!

Comment

Many thanks for the replies so far - if anyone else is interested please let me know by the 8th December.
              Editor Round Up
              2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
              2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
              1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

Working...
              X