X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone in, er...sixty seconds

https://www.cambridge-news.co.uk/new...virus-18047922

Good in more ways than one, reading that ,
    sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Comment

Do you know him?

Comment

What a prat, car will now be crushed not to mention that insurance would be void if they hit and killed someone
        Deserves locking up
        Just my thoughts
        Present drive S550 Lhd Convertible EcoBoost

Comment

Originally posted by JBGT50 View Post

Do you know him?
          No - haven't seen it in town. Muscle cars a bit thin on the ground in Cambridge. Bikes, however....

Comment

Even in normal times that would be stupid, what an idiot. On the up side if its a new import its probably a salvage car anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
              Even in normal times that would be stupid, what an idiot. On the up side if its a new import its probably a salvage car anyway.
              Just like mine. I suspect the local Wrexham cops knew it wasn't a local car so they checked it and found the dodgy number plates. That's why it was seized, no tax, no insurance, no MoT. The press wouldn't have allowed the facts to get in the way of a good CV 19 story. I'm going to drive to my fathers funeral this afternoon and I guess that is against the rules.law now because its not on the list of essential reasons to go out of the house.
              Allan

Comment

You really can't believe how dumb some Humans are! I wonder if this was a private importer or if the guy had a company?

That has to qualify for Pratt of the year award, North Wales Police hate cars and Bikes but they love the revenue they bring in, in fines

Comment

You really can't believe how dumb some Humans are!
                  Of thread sorry but as per quote had electrical call out today, turned into carpark couple geting out of truck said are you here for the electrical job yes, followed them to the front door 1st thing she said when she openedfront door, wow it's hot in here she has the heating on full blast but all the windows are open and the morning sun is hitting the front of the property , i do the job ask if she still has heating on yes turned it down to 20 but patio doors and front door wide open,

sorry back on thread
                  sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Comment

Working...
                  X