Stephen (Stevie) Fuller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen (Stevie) Fuller

Click image for larger version  Name:	107109644_710916719684134_4128975403490536575_o.jpg Views:	0 Size:	265.5 KB ID:	1250880

I am not sure if anyone here knew Stevie but following a post on Facebook it appears he has passed away and his funeral is this Friday at Putney Vale Crematorium from 1.30pm. Family have asked if any owners are available to attend they would love to see Mustangs parked along the route in the Crematorium. A copy of the post from Facebook follows:-

Kev Jellis posted.

Looking for some help.
    With Funerals as restricted as they are at mo, I’m trying to give our Uncle Stevie a big send off. I’ve been given the job of driving this ‘69 Pony to the crematorium behind the coffin as a Farewell drive for Stevie.
    Stevie left us just over two weeks ago through complications and fact that lockdown and him leaving 45 miles from any family didn’t get picked up quick enough.Like his pride and joy Stevie was only 69..
    I’m asking a favour, if there’s any Mustangs in the area of Putney Vale Crematorium this Friday at 1.30 I’d love to try fill the road in the grounds up to the crem full of Mustangs as a Final farewell.
    Might be asking a lot but I got to give it a go for him.Only thing Stevie truly loved was his Mustangs, never married, joked that no woman could take the place of his cars!
    Whilst clearing his house Saturday we found some Mustang Owner club papers and calendars so came up with the idea.
    If it works it will be beautiful if not, I haven’t lost anything in asking.
    Last edited by G19; 06-07-2020, 09:10 PM.
    Editor Round Up
    2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
    2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
    1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Sorry to read of your loss, I don’t recognise the car, would be good to see a picture of the man himself.

I will try and reorganise my diary- I know better than most how restrictive funerals are and understand how something like this could make a real difference.
    Current Mustang Red 1965 Coupe - Previous Mustangs 2008 S197, 1965 Coupe

Comment

Working...
    X