Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1967 Mustang Stolen

Had the car for one month to the day and it got stolen last night :(

Bright blue 1967 Mustang Coupe HFX 72E is the of the plate - pictures below.

Taken from North West London Goldhurst Terrace West Hampstead on 7th/8th July in the middle of the night.

Click image for larger version

Name:	107825533_2603543609907739_6764179442535970543_n.jpg
Views:	456
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1250973Click image for larger version

Name:	image_21112.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	1250970Click image for larger version

Name:	image_21113.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	98.5 KB
ID:	1250971Click image for larger version

Name:	image_21114.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	1250972
    Attached Files
    Last edited by slumlum; 10-07-2020, 01:17 PM.

B’stards

Hope your insurance covers you if the car isn’t locked in a garage overnight
    Gazza

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

Comment

Oh god, it should be covered as I specified it wouldn't be inside. But probably serves me right for not hiding it away :(

Comment

Sorry to hear about your loss , I work nights driving an hgv round London , Essex , and Hertfordshire delivering to Tesco stores I’ll keep an eye out for you.
        1999 SN95 New Edge Anniversary Edition

Comment

Sorry to hear of this, If you could give some details and some clear photos I would be happy to share them on my page. Hope its found undamaged.
          Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
          We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Sorry to hear.
            You want to advertise your compete reg number and any identifiable features to make it more difficult to move on. As much detail as possible the better.
            Hope you get it back soon in one piece.

Comment

Thank you all for your support guys!

Rich66 Thank you I really appreciate that!

pmustang Thank you! Are these photos good enough? Would appreciate you posting on your page

Anaconda The blue colour and whitewall tyres combo are probably the only standout thing I can think of! It's had a full nut and bolt restore. What other details do you recommend I post?

The car was taken from Goldhurst Terrace NW6 3EU in the West Hampstead area of London sometime in the middle of the night on the 7th/8th July.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Car.PNG Views:	0 Size:	199.2 KB ID:	1250928

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200605_161355.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.9 KB ID:	1250927Click image for larger version  Name:	20200703_152459.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.6 KB ID:	1250926
              Attached Files

Comment

If you're on Facebook there's some stolen car / Ford sites,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/794001950679901
                Stuart
                2014 GT/CS

Comment

Originally posted by mad4v8 View Post
                  If you're on Facebook there's some stolen car / Ford sites,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/794001950679901
                  Thanks mate I've requested to join and will post on there

Comment

Originally posted by n44wbb View Post
                    Thank you all for your support guys!

Rich66 Thank you I really appreciate that!

pmustang Thank you! Are these photos good enough? Would appreciate you posting on your page

Anaconda The blue colour and whitewall tyres combo are probably the only standout thing I can think of! It's had a full nut and bolt restore. What other details do you recommend I post?

The car was taken from Goldhurst Terrace NW6 3EU in the West Hampstead area of London sometime in the middle of the night on the 7th/8th July.

Click image for larger version Name:	Car.PNG Views:	0 Size:	199.2 KB ID:	1250928

Click image for larger version Name:	20200605_161355.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.9 KB ID:	1250927Click image for larger version Name:	20200703_152459.jpg Views:	0 Size:	52.6 KB ID:	1250926

Post it on Instagram to mate ​​​​​​ so sorry for what’s happened. I don’t think it’s a coincidence or joyride scenario it’s certainly some scum bags that knew the value of the car and probably Where to move it onto. Where did you buy the car from? Was it private or ?

Comment

Posted to my business page. Good luck and hope you get it back
                      Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
                      We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

JBGT50 you mean on my own instagram ?

It's annoying, its normally parked off street on a private drive but this one night I parked on a London street as was visiting my other half, one night and gone! The thing that boggles the mind is there is a 68 Fastback BULLIT style on the same road i've seen parked on the street for the last 12 months! Worth a lot more than mine! Yeah I got it off a private seller.

pmustang Thank you!

Comment

NO problem, hope you get it back, honestly you need to post it on every mustang and classic car forum you can find, Make it too hot to handle. Its somewhere close in a lockup or warehouse waiting for things to calm down, Keep the pressure up

Comment

Originally posted by n44wbb View Post
                            JBGT50 you mean on my own instagram ?

It's annoying, its normally parked off street on a private drive but this one night I parked on a London street as was visiting my other half, one night and gone! The thing that boggles the mind is there is a 68 Fastback BULLIT style on the same road i've seen parked on the street for the last 12 months! Worth a lot more than mine! Yeah I got it off a private seller.

pmustang Thank you!
                            I agree with PM keep up the pressure check the classifieds and put an eBay alert on your account etc it’s not really something that can be disguised in the way everyday drivers can be. Please keep us posted

Comment

My team is on the case. Tony M is insanely good at spreading posts and the others are not far behind, Please let us know if you get any tips
                              https://www.facebook.com/classicamer...t=feed_comment

Comment

Working...
                              X