Holman and Moody UK Employees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holman and Moody UK Employees

I'm researching the history on my 1969 Boss which spent some time in the UK in the 1970s and 1980s. There was a rumor that the car may have been associated with or modified by Holman and Moody. I would like to be able to confirm whether this was true or not. Does anyone know of or have contact info for someone who worked for Holman and Moody in the UK during the late 1069s or early 1970s?

1069? Were they started by William The Conqueror to modify the local castle after his victory?
    . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

Welcome KK. I would go on the MOCGB Facebook page and ask. There are a fair few serious followers of Mustangs in there and more than likely will have knowledge of your car. I know there was a BOSS 429 floating around the UK as I have heard stories about it. Good luck.
      Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
      We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

he means October 1969 ~ early 70's !
        '65 Fb,'65 Cp,'69 Z code

Comment

Another option is to also write to the editor of the MOCGB magazine, and Steve will happily include your request for information in there, it extends the reach of your search.
          The next magazine is being prepared right now, so you have until the 20th August, to make the next issue.

Webmaster - Mustang Owners Club of Great Britain.
          1994 - Indy Pace Car 938/1000
          1995 - Cobra R 61/250

Comment

KK1849, What colour is your boss and can you give the last few digits of the vin no?......Re the Holman and Moody, i may be wrong but beleive the only UK connection with them directly would be Alan Mann Racing, they had a race team from mid to late sixties, raced Falcons etc, and beleive were involved with the GT 40's and Holman and Moody. I beleive they are still in business, as are Holman and Moody who I contacted recently doing research on a particular vehicle. Lee Holman said they did not keep any records of the cars sent to them by Ford in the sixties, Ford sent the cars to them and they carried out any necessary work required for whichever purpose the car would be used. The Boss i am thinking of would have been imported to the UK in 1981, but never heard any mention connected with Holman and Moody and this car. Paul.

Comment

Working...
            X