Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anaconda
    replied
    I ordered a full set of KYB shocks on Sunday, due to be delivered next week, arrived yesterday. Hall the price of buying over here.

Leave a comment:

• stevec2004
    replied
    Just to add my bit,I ordered a radiator at 22.16 on Tuesday,it was delivered earlier today I asked a UK supplier for a fitting for the radiator and he told me on Wednesday that if I ordered it then he should be able to get it to me by Thursday or Friday of next week guess where I ordered it from in the end! I want to support UK sellers but if that is their attitude I won't bother in the future even considering them

Leave a comment:

• alastairq
    replied
    A 'well done' to Rock auto from me too.....
    Ordered a set of power steering hydraulic hoses for my '67...last Saturday night.....they're sitting on my front doorstep as I type..on Thursday. [Scheduled for earliest delivery, next Monday]

Not even UK parts suppliers can match that sort of service, in my experience.
    Plus, the prices are very reasonable for a tarmac-bumpin' pensioner!!

So, a full set of hoses , delivered, all taxes paid already..for under 45!!!!
    Mind, I was just getting used to skurtling around on manual steering...and beginning to enjoy it too...
    Probably covered close to 400 miles without the benefit of fingertip steering!!

On the topic of separate warehouses [ RockAuto] and separate shipping costs...? At least the Rock Auto website tells you this before the checkout.......and raises the possibility of selecting other parts options so they all come from the same warehouse? Of course, sometimes there are no other alternatives....

A Dutch acquaintance tells me he uses Rock Auto in preference to local parts suppliers...especially for older European vehicles...as they work out cheaper in every respect.
    Last edited by alastairq; 13-08-2020, 12:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 92 GTS-R
    replied
    Just got some oil filters from them today ordered Monday paid fedex economy arrived thursday Awesome service.

And I like collecting the free fridge magnets

Leave a comment:

• rider
    replied
    The only problem with Rockauto is they won't entertain any requests to consider stocking or sourcing parts they don't have listed and they don't consolidate orders into one shipping location so freight charges can mount up. Other than that they only got one of my probably half a dozen orders wrong.

Leave a comment:

• 66coop
    replied
    Originally posted by dunton View Post
    Anyone know if they supply disc brake conversion kits for 65 mustang?
    They don't, but pmustang sells CSRP kits, so drop him a line.

Leave a comment:

• dunton
    replied
    Anyone know if they supply disc brake conversion kits for 65 mustang?

Leave a comment:

• 66coop
    replied
    Originally posted by pmustang View Post
    I ordered an engine late last week, was there early this week, Insane
    Pete - is that your first one from them? Famous Brand crate 302? Interested to hear your opinion on it.

Leave a comment:

• pmustang
    replied
    I ordered an engine late last week, was there early this week, Insane

Leave a comment:

• Sawyles
    started a topic Rock Auto

Rock Auto

Well just thought I’d give rockauto a thumbs up, ordered two firewall patch panels on Friday. Turned up today!

Top service great price I’ll be off there again

Working...
X