X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pmustang
    replied
    Update from yesterday

Chris is still in a Coma and on an ECMO machine which is taking care of major organ functions so his body can try and heal. His lungs are good. He has had a few complications and thus they have not been able to do any skin grafts. We are all very hopeful for a recovery.

Leave a comment:

• saleen 192
    replied
    Oh xxxx, not good no quick escape, fumes are heavier than air or was it a fuel leak ? . all the best, not good time being in hospital been there a lot lately,

Leave a comment:

• ronfenton
    replied
    Originally posted by saleen 192 View Post
    was was the course of the acciident ? as not on facetube /fagbook wat ever the slang is for it ,as not been mentioned,
    A fire in a pit he was in

Leave a comment:

• saleen 192
    replied
    was was the course of the acciident ? as not on facetube /fagbook wat ever the slang is for it ,as not been mentioned,

Leave a comment:

• mick the hat
    replied
    For anyone who wants the latest update from Peter on Chris’s condition, click on the crowdfunding link in the OP. Left hand side of the page underneath Peter’s original statement. Hope this is helpful and will save Peter the need of repeating himself. (Looks like better news to me!)

Leave a comment:

• ALLAN R
    replied
    Thanks for the update Peter. It sounds like some progress and lets all hope this progress continues as rapidly as possible.

Leave a comment:

• pmustang
    replied
    For those of you who don’t know Chris

He is one of the nicest guys I know. Would help anyone with an issue or question. Totally selfless guy. One of the best in this business and a true friend

Leave a comment:

• pmustang
    replied
    today’s update.

Spoke to Catherine this AM. Chris is on a new machine at a new hospital. I believe it’s called an ECMO machine. He is still in a coma and his functions are being handled externally. He is getting oxygen which is the most Important thing. Things are not ideal but they are not as grave as they were yesterday.

Regards. Peter

Leave a comment:

• stormy
    replied
    Terrible shock to all concerned. Sending all good thoughts for a speedy recovery. X

Leave a comment:

• Scaf
    replied
    I dont know Chris but My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family - I hope he pulls through and get back to full health quickly.

Leave a comment:

• sonicbloo
    replied
    absolutely dreadful thing to happen, glad to donate. Hope you get back to full fitness and can carry on doing what you clearly enjoy doing so much

Leave a comment:

• Musti
    replied
    Very sad to hear this, my condolences.

Leave a comment:

• ALLAN R
    replied
    I don't know Chris but I pass on my best wishes for a speedy recovery. That is a horrible thing to happen.

Leave a comment:

• Gazza51
    replied
    Speedy recovery.

Leave a comment:

• mick the hat
    replied
    This is dreadful news. Chris is such a nice, funny, genuine guy, always a ready to talk and help out on mustang matters. I wish him a speedy recovery and my best wishes go to Cath. I’ll be visiting the Justgiving site later.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X