Bargain - pneumatic oil extractor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bargain - pneumatic oil extractor

I've just bought a sealey TP6903 pneumatic oil extractor from Eurocarparts for 46.49. I'm half expecting the order to get cancelled on Monday as they usually retail for around 130.

Thanks for posting that I've just purchased one so hopefully my one doesn't get cancelled either!

Comment

Originally posted by rider View Post
      I've just bought a sealey TP6903 pneumatic oil extractor from Eurocarparts for 46.49. I'm half expecting the order to get cancelled on Monday as they usually retail for around 130.
      I’ve ordered one to ​​​​​​ thank you

Comment

I've received an email today advising that its on its way. - Its arrived!
        Last edited by rider; 28-09-2020, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Mine has just arrived

Comment

Result - I struggle to resist a bargain but this bargain will actually get used on my TDV8 Range Rover because it gets messy drain plug exiting the oil on those cars and that car is just too wide to fit onto my 2 post ramp. It'll also come in handy for draining the Mustang diff but thats just had an oil change so that's not likely to happen for years. They recon with any modern car with one of those under engine covers and top filters like my Mercedes has an oil extractor is a must for a cleaner, quicker and simpler oil change. Only downside with this unit I've seen is you need to tip rather than blow the collected oil out of the container. So, that could get messy seeing its a fairly small exit hole that you'd imagine is just right for a glug, glug followed by a splash.

Comment

Delivery today result

Comment

Working...
              X