X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad your sorted
    Present drive S550 Lhd Convertible EcoBoost

Comment

Just had the insurance renewal through and they wanted 654 for two cars - the V8 and a 1.4 litre Corsa. They kindly reminded me that is was up from 609 the previous year and I could look around for other quotes. !!

So - many thanks to them as a 7% rise is not on, so now have a quote from a major insurer for 510 - the Mustang element was 290. The Corsa did include breakdown - don't need it for the V8 of course. .

Comment

No one using are sponsor at the top of the page then ,

sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Comment

Originally posted by saleen 192 View Post
          No one using are sponsor at the top of the page then ,
          Too expensive unfortunately. I use a little independent in Pembrokeshire, great service and cheap. I have all 3 car’s, house/contents and life insurance with them.
          2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
          2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
          2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

Too expensive agree on my daily driver couldn't even get close but the total opparsite for the Mustang 100quid on laid up policy and 200quid FC
            sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Comment

Working...
            X