This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to post photos info here

Your photos have to be hosted elsewhere and links used in your post.

There are various free websites, www.flickr.com - www.imgur.com - http://postimages.org - http://thumbsnap.com - https://imgbb.com etc. There are others too.

PHOTOBUCKET IS NO LONGER VIABLE. IGNORE POSTS BELOW MADE WHEN IT WAS OPERATIONAL

Instructions for Flickr are here https://www.mocgb.net/forums/showthr...to-post-photos
    Last edited by Gazza51; 30-07-2017, 01:52 PM. Reason: Updated - Gazza added Flickr instructions
    1967 White Convertible Auto ...... 1994 to 2004
    2005 Redfire GT Manual......2008 to 2010
    2010 Kona Blue GT Auto ...... 2010 to 2013

MOCGB #332 since 1994

You guys will soon learn I am a computer numpty. I have this high zoot mac and am useless at resizing photos with it. In my defense I went to the apple shop and the guy said to "just call me" and we will sort it out. I did and for the 20 minutes he kept saying "I can do this at work but not on your apple" so maybe its broken and not me!

I'll dig out some photos this weekend.

I may cry as I can't afford most of them anymore. Sold for peanuts and now some elses treasure, But hindsight is 20/20.

cheers. peter.

Thanks for the heads up on the meet, I have to see where in Essex that is. I get lost going to work! haha.

Peter
    Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
    We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Lets see how I did

Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
      We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

The above photos show some of my previous rides, The 67 Convertible was bought in PA and made it approx 500 yards from the purchase point before breaking down, I spent a mountain of money to get everything redone, it was a concourse APPEARING car but none of the mechanicals were refreshed, I put in a 9 inch rear from a 390 car, new gears, rebuilt trans, Paxson S/C, Rebuilt the heads....you know the drill.

I took out the engine right before its sale (sold to build up the green coupe which became the car in the magazine) Took out the 289/Paxson setup from the red car to put up for sale on its own (went into a shelby replica) I then put the 302 from the green coupe in the car and auctioned it in Florida. The Green coupe got a 351 Ford SVO alloy head engine from the Ford Motorsports range, I had it all stage three race ported at Powered by Ford in Florida, then saw a BDS 671 Blower and had to have it, Sadly I had the engine built previously to run w/o a S/C and thus it blew up a few times with the S/C (literally fire out of the bonnet and bending the intake) after installation. put in a 4 link rear and coil overs and a detroit locker. (nasty thing that sounded like a bomb when going around corners) that car came to the UK where it was put in the mag, For some reason they still called it my car in the article.

The Shelby GT500 KR was bought in PA during a visit and sent to Florida where I lived. It only needed some details in the engine bay but had a rocker problem where the adjusters were loose, Got that sorted and looking through the receipts that came with the car you could see it was street raced in California back in the day, one of the first cars to go through Valley Head Service for some porting work. Neat old car with all original sheet metal. I kick myself daily for selling that bad boy.

The green 289 fastback is photographed at its previous (to me) owners house and that was a super sound GT Fastback, Never gave me a problem other than a heater core. Lovely motor which I also wish I still had.

Other include 2 mach 1s, a 351 and a hairy 428CG which sucked a bolt in the intake and cracked a cyl. When the engine was repaired and being put back in it fell off the 2 post lift!!! Burgandy car with White comfort weave interior and a shaker hood. Never liked how it drove though, Bit of an old boat.

Also had a 66 Convertible, my first stang, sold in Chicago. A 68 FB 390 GT with every option, rusty as can be and sold the day I bought it for a 12 dollar profit!! paid 1000 USD for it. Also had a 390 GT coupe which I had the restoration started and got cold feet and sold it for an incredible loss.

Now I have nothing, let that be a lesson, don't sell all your stangs!

cheers. Peter

Comment

Comment

You had some realy nice rides there pal, Why no mustang now? I have a model of a 69 Boss you can have it it gets your taste buds on the right track again. We have all done it (well us older guys) I offen think to myself and look at my photo album and wonder why I sold all my old cars? But at the time there was always a good reason, usualy hard up for cash, or seeing the next car and selling the old one to finance it. I sold my 67 chevelle malibu ss 396, for 750, woth over 20k now, 65 a code stang 4 on the floor with rally pak, 1700 worth over 18k now and the list goes on, Had my Boss 22 years and hope I'v seen the light and will keep hold of it till death us do part, lukely it has no engine so the death bid will take a bit longer. lol.
                    Last edited by 69 boss 302; 28-02-2010, 08:09 AM.

Comment

i want the 68 coupe with the big ass blower sticking out the hood :gears
                      Back to Life Cars
                      1966 Mustang Coupe

Comment

photobucket test

Comment

oops - well it worked - but its a bit bl**dy big !!

Comment

Sorry , these posts meant for another thread, I read how to put up photos and put them on this thread by error. There is a link to here from the correct thread. Why no mustangs now? Well, I bought the Shelby and it was known by me and the wife as the 1000 dollar car, Every time we took it out it cost us a thousand dollars. Seemed to have a little problem every single time we took it out and it bled us and we got sick of it, then I bought the Green 68 coupe and went slightly nuts, it was completely fine until I overdid the car and put on the blower and the suspension, Took what was an insanely quick and fun car and make it into a joke, too much power and it blew up three times, I had gotten into classic minis (don't ask!!!) and they seemed simpler and more fun. Now that I have had about 100 of those (was a importer/exporter for a while) I am sick of those now.

although I love the look of the 69 and 70s mustangs, esp the bosses and shelbys the interiors just don't do it for me. I never got used to the big ole dash in the Mach ones.

I need a resto mod bad. Petetr

Comment

Some loverly motors there...it looks like the GT500 is squatting down the have a sh*t lol.
                              demon

www.classicmustangweddingcar.com

68 302 GT Fastback with a 4 speed toploaded, now a 347 stroker with a T5

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X