This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruby 66 View Post
    Maybe I am not as daft as I seem then 8-} Cheer's that makes me feel beter.
    If you're ever over this way Steve call in and I'll show you - it's not too bad, honest :)
    Mustangs at the OK Diner - a meet for Northern Mustang owners
    northernponyclub.proboards.com - a Mustang forum for Northern UK drivers and enthusiasts

Comment

Thanks .

I may have to take you up on that cheer's matey! :gears

Comment

Not my car . . . but I wish it was

Whilst I'm not the owner of this stunning car (I think that honour belongs to Emerald 67), here's a photo I took of it at the weekend in Cirencester / South Cerney Steam Rally. I hope Emerald 67 doesn't mind.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by flyingwingzing View Post
          Whilst I'm not the owner of this stunning car (I think that honour belongs to Emerald 67), here's a photo I took of it at the weekend in Cirencester / South Cerney Steam Rally. I hope Emerald 67 doesn't mind.

thats a brilliant photo
          the reflections in the body work look well cool

Comment

Testing testing

[/URL]
            1968 289 auto coupe

Comment

Test

Comment

Originally posted by Rod View Post
                Really like that photo!

Car Detailing, Maidstone
                www.mirrorshinedetailing.co.uk

Comment

"Sticky" post #1 updated with options.
                  1967 White Convertible Auto ...... 1994 to 2004
                  2005 Redfire GT Manual......2008 to 2010
                  2010 Kona Blue GT Auto ...... 2010 to 2013

MOCGB #332 since 1994

Comment

Fauxtobucket!

I wanted to share the photos that I took at The Goat on the 4th, so I created a Photobucket account as suggested. That bit was relatively easy.
                    Then I uploaded my photos (31) to the account. simple, yes. Speedy, NO! nearly 25 minutes later, it finally finished and there were several repeat prints. What's that about? Then I wanted to create an album for them to paste the link here. Simple, NO! you have to create the album first, then upload directly into it. So, delete all images and start again.
                    Upload, to new album. I drove a 40 mile round trip to collect my wife while this operation finally completed itself. Guess what? Mulitple images . . AGAIN!

So, I want to delete just the duplicate images. Forever or what? This has to be the slowest system I have ever used (No, it's not my pc. It is a high spec desktop that manages everything else extremely well).

I will now tell Photobucket to delete all of my uploaded images and then delete my account. that kind of inefficiency doesn't warrant support in my view. Well done to those who appear to have mastered it.

I will try another site tomorrow and see how I get on.[-O<
                    Last edited by mick the hat; 15-12-2015, 07:18 PM. Reason: Mis-spelt the title.
                    . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

You sure your internet connection wasn't running slow? I use photo bucket all the time and I've never had a problem except when there's been a slow connection. Never had duplicates uploaded either, and very quick and easy to delete or move photographs between albums.
                      It's either a one off anomaly, or dare I say it, pilot error.

66 289 GT 'A' code Coupe

Comment

Internet speed?

Hi Paul,
                        Definitely not pilot error. I am used to using photo software. However, I will check my internet connection with my provider as I know the pc is fine. Thanks for the nudge.

Comment

No bother. Do you have an app that tests your internet speed?
                          I was having all sorts of problems with my virgin cable connection, and when a mate checked the speeds on his phone we found it was slower than the old dial up connection! (remember those?).
                          Got virgin out and it turned out to just be a dodgy cable from wall to router - mega fast now :)

66 289 GT 'A' code Coupe

Comment

[URL=http://s1047.photobucket.com/user/spyder858/media/Mustang%20Fastback%2067.jpg.ht

Just trying to get the photo link working, so see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
                              Just trying to get the photo link working, so see what happens
                              At last I have got it working - Just thought I would share my Mustang

Comment

Cable check

Originally posted by Paulus66GTC View Post
                                No bother. Do you have an app that tests your internet speed?
                                I was having all sorts of problems with my virgin cable connection, and when a mate checked the speeds on his phone we found it was slower than the old dial up connection! (remember those?).
                                Got virgin out and it turned out to just be a dodgy cable from wall to router - mega fast now :)
                                Thanks Paul,
                                I,ll check all my cables as well. Had a BT engineer out earlier this year because the voltage from the pole had dropped to about 3.4. Didn't believe me until he checked it! At that tine, the cables were fine but nothing lasts forever does it?:|

Comment

Working...
                                X