Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to post photos info here

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    how to upload photos

    Has anyone got a idiots guide to uploading pics to here from photobucket. Have spent hours trying

    Comment


      #47
      Flickr

      Originally posted by John T View Post
      Has anyone got a idiots guide to uploading pics to here from photobucket. Have spent hours trying
      I prefer to use Flickr as it's a lot more easier and user friendly - someone did post a guide here for photobucket:-

      http://www.mocgb.net/forums/showthre...ket#post171156
      Editor Round Up
      2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
      1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

      Comment


        #48
        Picasa ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

        Used to get on well with Picasa . Then it was taken over , by Google .
        Can anyone [in short words] tell me how to upload to [Google]Web albums ?
        Cheers .

        Comment


          #49
          Originally posted by Martin Cooper View Post
          Used to get on well with Picasa . Then it was taken over , by Google .
          Can anyone [in short words] tell me how to upload to [Google]Web albums ?
          Cheers .
          Unless I am missing something - need to look for a little cloud with an arrow in it which then opens the upload tool to click on the photo file, well it does on my MacBook Pro.
          Editor Round Up
          2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
          1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by G19 View Post
            Unless I am missing something - need to look for a little cloud with an arrow in it which then opens the upload tool to click on the photo file, well it does on my MacBook Pro.
            Thanks , will try the little cloud .:-bd

            Comment


              #51
              Starter post updated following the demise of Photobucket.
              1967 White Convertible Auto ...... 1994 to 2004
              2005 Redfire GT Manual......2008 to 2010
              2010 Kona Blue GT Auto ...... 2010 to 2013


              MOCGB #332 since 1994

              Comment


                #52
                Originally posted by GeoffW View Post
                Starter post updated following the demise of Photobucket.
                'demise of Photobucket', never heard about that, what have I missed?


                66 289 GT 'A' code Coupe

                Comment


                  #53
                  Originally posted by Paulus66GTC View Post
                  'demise of Photobucket', never heard about that, what have I missed?
                  Those with a Photobucket account have had their images "frozen" unless they upgrade to another "version". If you look around the forum pages, you will see plenty of examples where contribuitors have posted images which can no longer be seen . . . . unless the originator pays up. Not clever!!

                  [Nice car by the way]
                  . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

                  Comment


                    #54
                    Originally posted by mick the hat View Post
                    Those with a Photobucket account have had their images "frozen" unless they upgrade to another "version". If you look around the forum pages, you will see plenty of examples where contribuitors have posted images which can no longer be seen . . . . unless the originator pays up. Not clever!!

                    [Nice car by the way]
                    Ah, thanks Mick. I hadn't seen the other thread until I'd replied to your message. Knew they were going to start charging but hadn't realised it was such a large amount!
                    I currently have one of their plus accounts and when I logged on yesterday I had a message to say that I have until December 2018 to upgrade otherwise my shared images will be frozen.
                    Pain in the butt really, and like thousands of others I'll not be renewing my subscription, but will instead be looking for alternatives - bleedin annoying about all the broken links too!


                    66 289 GT 'A' code Coupe

                    Comment


                      #55
                      Originally posted by mick the hat View Post
                      Those with a Photobucket account have had their images "frozen" unless they upgrade to another "version". If you look around the forum pages, you will see plenty of examples where contribuitors have posted images which can no longer be seen . . . . unless the originator pays up. Not clever!!

                      [Nice car by the way]
                      I'm not sure you are right about this, I have an account, I paid a few dollars a while ago to upgrade to stop adverts and I can stil post images as the other day....

                      So not a case for all , albeit I see they are restricting the size of the account I.e. Image storage, confused you will be.....

                      Chris
                      sigpic
                      Mind if I adjust your shift stick?

                      Comment


                        #56
                        Thanks to G19 (Steve) for the following

                        https://www.mocgb.net/forums/showthr...to-post-photos
                        Gazza

                        "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Updated 'sticky' here https://www.mocgb.net/forums/showthr...s-using-Flickr
                          Gazza

                          "Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car, oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you"

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X