X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gkm24 View Post
    Hi Richard,
    Just got my club magazine with a note in it saying to find enclosed my renewal but there is no renewal and no "promo" cards.
    My insurance is due and they require a copy of my club renewal otherwise I will "incur a further payment".
    Please could you send or email me my renewal.
    Many Thanks.
    Graham.
    Who is your insurer ?

Webmaster - Mustang Owners Club of Great Britain.
    1994 - Indy Pace Car 938/1000
    1995 - Cobra R 61/250

Comment

Hi Graham

Your renewal would have been put in the post 10 days ago so if you have only just got it there was probably an issue in the post as I definitely sent it out.

I will print off another membership renewal sticker at put it in the post to you.

If you need a letter confirming your membership for your insurance company let me know.

Richard

Originally posted by Gkm24 View Post
      Hi Richard,
      Just got my club magazine with a note in it saying to find enclosed my renewal but there is no renewal and no "promo" cards.
      My insurance is due and they require a copy of my club renewal otherwise I will "incur a further payment".
      Please could you send or email me my renewal.
      Many Thanks.
      Graham.
      sigpic
      2004 GT Convertible Shadow Gray

Membership Secretary MOCGB

My Photo Website

Comment

Originally posted by Webmaster View Post
        Who is your insurer ?
        Graham Sykes is my insurer.
        Regards,
        Graham.

Comment

Originally posted by RJM View Post
          Hi Graham

Your renewal would have been put in the post 10 days ago so if you have only just got it there was probably an issue in the post as I definitely sent it out.

I will print off another membership renewal sticker at put it in the post to you.

If you need a letter confirming your membership for your insurance company let me know.

Richard
          Thanks Richard.

Comment

Working...
          X