This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sticky Spotted Thread

By popular demand....... : Drum Roll : ...........here's the sticky spotted thread!

So, c'mon then, post away!!

Not spotted...

Where's the thread I posted about an hour ago gone?

Mustang-mad just replied to it, I was about to put another reply in and its gone!

TMW

Comment

Err, good question. My Super Moderator powers have failed me as I had attempted to merge the threads but it hasn't worked??

Sorry :-s

Comment

Worry not - just good to know I wasn't going mad!!!

Will re-post the comment.

Stevenage, 7:30am this morning approaching the swimming pool roundabout coming up from the Tesco roundabout. Silver SN95, 1994 or 1995 model. Speculation it may have been Slowhand???

TMW

Comment

Is it only for sticky spotteds? how can I tell if one of my spotteds is sticky as well as spotty?
          1970 Mach1
          Cleveland powered bacon finder.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 Dude View Post
            how can I tell if one of my spotteds is sticky as well as spotty?
            Look for the trail on the floor...

TMW

Comment

ye har

Gutted though. 2 & 3/4 hours to travel 16 bloody miles into town today:Angry and didn`t spot a single stang except Yellastang Mikes old car as usual nr baker street. A trip to kent tomorrow so I`ll keep `em peeled.
              sigpic[SIGPIC]2008 GT V8. White Stang Man

Comment

Is it possible to spot yourself?

My car is in the garage at the moment, but yet I've just watched it driving around on BBC South Today.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark1984 View Post
                  Is it possible to spot yourself?

My car is in the garage at the moment, but yet I've just watched it driving around on BBC South Today.
                  Good call, I've just spotted mine on a video of last years trackday at Mallory Park, just going to watch some drag racing video so I can spot my old 5.0GT. That's two spotteds already.
                  1970 Mach1

Comment

I live MILES from anywhere. I`m a celebrity already with my lowly 2003 GT. I had never seen a Mustang in my life until I went to England to buy one. If I ever see another I`ll be besides myself with excitement :>
                    "Main Force Patrol we`re outta the game"

Comment

I was in Rhodes last week, and started to chat to a peach seller who was a old Australian, who had owned a 66 vert in the early 70s in Australia...does this count
                      Photobucket
                      Membership Number 1449
                      exp 01/10/13

Comment

Why a thread, and not a seperate forum section?

How is anyone gonna know they've been spotted, if the description and location aren't in the thread title?

Kinda pointless having a Sticky for "spotted"'s surely??

Good attempt tho :) haha

Mike
                        Gone but not forgotten: Redfire GT
                        Now: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
                        PhotoSphere Pics
                        ModUrSTANG
                        YouTube Channel
                        spacing text - spacing text - spacing text - spacing text - spacing text - spacing text - spacing text - spacing text

Comment

Originally posted by Molehill_Mike View Post
                          Why a thread, and not a seperate forum section?

How is anyone gonna know they've been spotted, if the description and location aren't in the thread title?

Kinda pointless having a Sticky for "spotted"'s surely??

Good attempt tho :) haha

Mike
                          A simple thread works well on other, larger fora. If you're interested in spotting or being spotted then read the thread. If someone thinks they've spotted a particular person who doesn't read the thread then send them a PM.

There are enough sub sections anyway imo - the main page goes to three pages on my laptop and used to fit nicely onto just one.
                          Previously owned: 1973 Mach 1, Daisy (the Saxondale Stang), and 1979 Pace Car, Jackie.

Comment

Hey I have spots on my car, didn't clear off all the water from the last wash, does that count?

Peter
                            Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
                            We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

Originally posted by pmustang View Post
                              Hey I have spots on my car, didn't clear off all the water from the last wash, does that count?

Peter
                              I would imagine so, as long as there are a few of them. Do you have tar spots on your car too, mine has, only little spots but spots all the same, do you think these count too?

I was a bit annoyed the other weekend, I spent all day driving around with Moose in my Mussie and no-one spotted us, it was raining though. Not that the rain has anything to do with seeing cars.
                              1970 Mach1

Comment

Working...
                              X