Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures of the S550 on the Autobahn (Not V8, ecoboost)

So it was the ecoboost not the V8, that will explain why it was so quiet!

sigpic '06 Roush Stage 3 Vert. Roush CAI, 2.49 pulley, Brenspeed 490R tune, Roush strut brace, Tokico D-specs, BMR LCA's, BMR adjustable UCA, Ford Racing FLCA's, Hawk pads, Flowmaster mufflers, Pypes shorty headers, poly mounts, PA alternator, Deatchwerks fuel pump, k-member brace,

Comment

Spotted - lunch time 11/3/15, Wetherby West Yorkshire

white S197 V6 convertible with black rocker stripes and 17" bullitts. On an 08 plate. Lovely weather but roof up !!!!!
      Paul

current ride 2003 GT Convertible - Sonic Blue

gone but not forgotten

70 351-4v Mach 1........72 351-2v convertible........94 GT convertible........05 GT convertible

Comment

Red 66 notch on a trailer on M20 near Ashford kent today.

Comment

Silver S197 with black stripes down Eastbourne Marina today, looked good.

Comment

I've seen my first Mustang, when out in mine! White S197, 2009 or earlier I think. It was on the A41 / M1 J5 roundabout, but went round like maybe it was going to Bushey and I came off onto the M1 before I could get a decent look.

Me on - Twitter / Google Plus
            AndroidAndyUK on YouTube

Comment

Spotted another green SN95 near a329 roundabout in Wokingham, flashed and waved as he went past me
              sigpic

Richard...

Comment

I saw a red S197 Mustang convert. today around 1pm driving through Stratford upon Avon town centre. V8 JMY anyone from here?
                Last edited by Stormy-22; 14-03-2015, 06:39 PM.
                Driving the dream. '06 S197 and '71 Mach 1 Retro-mod

'06 - Bama Race V2 tune, Custom twin 4 inch Carbon tipped exhaust system, Stoptech Brake pads, Metallic Orange striping. Pypes stainless shorty headers, Magnaflow ceramic high-flow cats, Hotrod Cams (coming xmas '16), Prothane front, rear and drop link anti-roll bar poly bushes, Ford KR suspension with GT500 top mounts, Tein Htech Gold Lowering Springs, BMR rear Lower Control Arms. BAMA retune, MMD retro mirrors, engine parts hydro-dipped. Roush bonnet scoop, Lower front valance CDC spoiler, GT500 rear spoiler, California special side scoops, Rear quarter window slated vents, Ultra bright headlight, sidelight, foglight bulbs, Airaid Induction kit, Chrome underbonnet strut brace, GT Engine cover, Velocity 20 inch wheels,

Comment

Another mustang spotted

Just spotted another Mustang in Stratford upon avon... green 1967 ish saloon FND 403F
                  Anyone from here?(4:30pm ish)
                  Last edited by Stormy-22; 14-03-2015, 06:38 PM.

'06 - Bama Race V2 tune, Custom twin 4 inch Carbon tipped exhaust system, Stoptech Brake pads, Metallic Orange striping. Pypes stainless shorty headers, Magnaflow ceramic high-flow cats, Hotrod Cams (coming xmas '16), Prothane front, rear and drop link anti-roll bar poly bushes, Ford KR suspension with GT500 top mounts, Tein Htech Gold Lowering Springs, BMR rear Lower Control Arms. BAMA retune, MMD retro mirrors, engine parts hydro-dipped. Roush bonnet scoop, Lower front valance CDC spoiler, GT500 rear spoiler, California special side scoops, Rear quarter window slated vents, Ultra bright headlight, sidelight, foglight bulbs, Airaid Induction kit, Chrome underbonnet strut brace, GT Engine cover, Velocity 20 inch wheels,

Comment

Not normally one for spotteds. But thought you may like these from RAF Lakenheath this evening.

Got plenty of presence, still not feeling the "want" factor though. Seen another two on the road today as well.
                    '08 GT500 White/blue VMP TVS. 11.21 @ 124

Comment

Originally posted by richiewilkes View Post
                      Spotted another green SN95 near a329 roundabout in Wokingham, flashed and waved as he went past me
                      That would be my son.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by steve muzzie View Post
                        That would be my son.
                        Steve Muzzie I just noticed who you are, I don't know if you remember me but I use to be up yours a bit with Lea. I did wonder if you was on here.
                        sigpic

Richard...

Comment

I dont usually post in here but I thought this might be of interest. We had a LHD 2015 Mustang on the Ford Estate in Dagenham last week for transport trials, it was being tested to see how it fitted on the ferry, transporters and the rail cars. The good news is that if it does pass all the tests ok, they will be entering the UK via our Jetty before being transported around the country.
                          It'll be good to see the compound full of these instead of the usual fiestas and focuses etc.

Unfortunately once the trials are all over, this one is going back to Dunton where it'll be crushed, I did ask if there was any way of saving any of it but apparently its something to do with import taxes etc. Pretty Gutting to hear.

Don Hardy
                          79 Pace Car 80 Cobra
                          81 T Top (RHD) 82 GT T-Top
                          85 SVO 87 ASC Mclaren
                          87 Ranger (parts chaser!)

Fox Doctors UK Facebook Page.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by svodon View Post

Unfortunately once the trials are all over, this one is going back to Dunton where it'll be crushed, I did ask if there was any way of saving any of it but apparently its something to do with import taxes etc. Pretty Gutting to hear.

Crushed!! what a waste :((
                            Andy

PRESENT
                            12 VW CC GT :-s

PAST
                            03/04 Cobra Sonic Blue
                            95 GT Convert Laser Red clearcoat
                            98 V6 Coupe Atlantic Metallic Blue

Comment

They choose to crush the 5.0....how stupid. Surely it is more cost effective to crush the ecoboost one. Surely the width and length overall is the same....?

Comment

What a difference colour and a set of nice wheels make to this new model.

The orange(?) one looks half decent, whereas the three spotted earlier do nothing for me.

Probably just the angle of the photo but the rear of the black one looks horrid.
                                2011 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X