Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A blue S550 in Bedford over the weekend, then later that day another two S550's, both of them fully striped up, spoilers and travelling in convoy.

I've seen the blue one around a number of times! not these other two, they looked superb.

Comment

Spotted the following Mustangs this morning, all parked up in their driveways.
      Chalfont St Giles - Yellow S550
      Amersham - Black S550
      Amersham - Grabber Blue S550
      Amersham - Grey S197

Comment

In welshpool tesco carpark yesterday , dont know weather its being delivered to new owner or being recovered,???Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200330_153522.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.0 KB ID:	1246970
        Last edited by saleen 192; 31-03-2020, 06:05 AM.
        sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
          Pretty sure I spotted Big Ray in his S197 in my rear view mirror this evening. M4 exit on the M25, stuck in slow moving traffic (that's a surprise!)
          If you mean me you may well have done.
          sigpic[SIGPIC]2008 GT V8. White Stang Man

Comment

Originally posted by saleen 192 View Post

In welshpool tesco carpark yesterday , dont know weather its being delivered to new owner or being recovered,???Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20200330_153522.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.0 KB ID:	1246970
            Looks like it might be one from horsepowerkustoms Ltd on it's way to a new owner? Got his style all over it!
            . Cars, photos, wine. What else is there?

Comment

Originally posted by bigrazer View Post

If you mean me you may well have done.
              Indeed I did mean you Mr Razer, long time no see.

Comment

Yesterday lunchtime, went out on a flying visit to a local farm shop to get some supplies. Was telling my wife sat besides me, how comparatively rare a Mustang still was . Over the next two minutes, out of a total of about five cars ,spotted two S550,s to which she replied “ maybe they’re not so rare” . First one a red with stripe down the bonnet, coming South along Trotters Bottom towards Arkley. Two minutes later a pure black one driving South along The Ridgeway towards Enfield. A friendly lights flash on both occasions .

Comment

I don’t think S550’s are rare at all, I see a couple every day, well when the world is working as it should that is.
                  2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
                  2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
                  2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

Lovely SN95 white with blue stripes in Taunton yesterday afternoon. Looked in really good condition.
                    2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
                    2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
                    2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

Working...
                    X