This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spotted in Moriara

OK not a Mustang but interesting none the less...

Prowler on Latvian plate in Moriara - a favorite beach - seen this afternoon when I went for a swim.

Comment

Amazing looking things, those Prowlers :)

Spotted this evening, about 6pm, A4 in Newbury........a dark metallic red '71 Coupe (I think it was a '71......didn't see any marker lights, either horizontal or vertical, in the grille, so assume they were under it. The bumpers were chrome).

Comment

Red Shelby, Stevenage M&S Car Park

All,

Red Shelby S197 with White Stripes in the Stevenage M&S car park oni Saturday around 11:45am or so. A fair number of people round it talking to the owner - I didn't join in as was carrying my shopping home and my arms were killing me - just wanted to get back (had walked in to town).

Anyone know of it? I don't recall seeing it around Stevenage before.

TMW

Comment

2010 GT500 Blue with White Stripes

On the A 4074 to Reading, just outside the H Cafe (next to the turn for Abingdon)

44 MPW

....and it looked awesome! I like the rear end aswell......whole car looks amazing! (i want one!)

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Twin Turbo View Post
            Amazing looking things, those Prowlers :)

Spotted this evening, about 6pm, A4 in Newbury........a dark metallic red '71 Coupe (I think it was a '71......didn't see any marker lights, either horizontal or vertical, in the grille, so assume they were under it. The bumpers were chrome).
            I think I saw the same one but it was dark but I did see the vertical maker lights beside the main lights.
            George

sigpic
            Which shall I drive today...?

Remember, indecision is a girls perogative...:D

Comment

Originally posted by tmwsccsh View Post
              Worry not - just good to know I wasn't going mad!!!

Will re-post the comment.

Stevenage, 7:30am this morning approaching the swimming pool roundabout coming up from the Tesco roundabout. Silver SN95, 1994 or 1995 model. Speculation it may have been Slowhand???

TMW
              Not me Tim......7.30 in the morning....in St.Evenage........are you MAD!

Herts & North London Area secretary.
              Events - Motorsport / Regalia / Chairman

Comment

Spotted and recruited!
                Bought someting off ebay (furniture), went to collect it only to find the seller owned a 2008 California special, Black with silver stripes, lowered, razor 20' wheels, modified exhaust, a beauty. Although a member, not active within the club.

After a chat, I think I will be dragging him down to the odd event, including the next Essex monthly meet.

Bit depressing this thread though, starting to think our cars are not that rare after all!!:Angry
                sigpic
                How much fun can you have on 4 wheels??!!=P~

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                  Not me Tim......7.30 in the morning....in St.Evenage........are you MAD!
                  In that case, who was it???

TMW

Comment

3 more to add to the pot...

All in Stevenage.

First, week last Friday, gunmetal grey (I think) Saleen approaching the Glaxo roundabout around 1pm from the Roaring Meg roundabout. Not seen that one before or since.

Second, Wednesday morning around 7:45am screaming round arlington business park, black s197.

Third, Thursday morning going down Gunnelswood Road around 8:30am away from Glaxo black s197 - could have been the same as the second above, sure this one was a female driver though.

Anyone know any of these?

TMW

Comment

Originally posted by Edkrystian View Post
                      Spotted and recruited!
                      Well done that man :)

Two spotted this week.....both on the M4 between Reading and Slough, both S197s.....Wednesday GT/CS 'vert in black with silver stripes.......yesterday black GT, no spots in the grille.....looked almost like a black Bulllitt.

Always brightens an otherwise dull commute :)

Comment

Yeah... i saw the gunmetal grey Saleen... it followed me through the Hatfield tunnel... was 4 up... 2 guys in the front and 2 girls in the back. It came off at the Tesco Hatfield R'bout and then headed Hertford direction on the 414... i've not seen it before either!
                        sigpic
                        2005 GT CONVERTIBLE, ROUSH SPRINGS, 20" ROCKET BOOSTER WHEELS. C&L CAI and SCTX3 tuner with Brenspeed tune... NOW FITTED... Cali Special front bumper.
                        http://www.modurstang.co.uk/

Comment

Spotted a silver S197 mustang on the A14 on Saturday afternoon. I was going the other way, so didn't get to see much!
                          I was in my car though.
                          Wanted: rust free doors and front wings for 87-93 GT

1988 Yellow Mustang GT

13.97 @ 101.37
                          MOCGB member 0425

Comment

Shelby S197

Grey/Silver with black striped going north towards the M3 on the A325 about 30 mins ago. Looked great.
                            Black with Charcol stripe 2005 GT. sigpic Out Now: Race and Trackday Driving Techniques from Veloce Publishing

Comment

Black gt0x kaz - bedford

Driving oppostie direction to me, but I was in the Ibiza. Not seen another one IN Bedford.
                              Gone but not forgotten: Redfire GT
                              Now: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
                              PhotoSphere Pics
                              ModUrSTANG
                              YouTube Channel
                              spacing text - spacing text - spacing text - spacing text - spacing text - spacing text - spacing text - spacing text

Comment

Originally posted by Pod View Post
                                Spotted a silver S197 mustang on the A14 on Saturday afternoon. I was going the other way, so didn't get to see much!
                                I was in my car though.
                                ME! Did see you as well :-)

Was northbound near cambridge services about 2pm.... been meaning to post seeing you on this thread but you beat me to it....;))

Richard
                                S197 Boss 302 bump steer kit for sale www.mocgb.net/forums/showthread.php?72886
                                S197 rear brake componants for sale www.mocgb.net/forums/showthread.php?73307
                                S197 dash cluster repair / upgrade www.mocgb.net/forums/showthread.php?68512
                                SN95 dash cluster repair / upgrade www.mocgb.net/forums/showthread.php?67883

Comment

Working...
                                X