• Show
Clear All

• saleen 192
    replied
    Lime green S550 convertible heading to welshpool yesterday lunchtime

Leave a comment:

• Anaconda
    replied
    Yellow S550 Sainsburys Taplow at 7am this morning.

Leave a comment:

• IanLondon
    replied
    A nice S550 Bullit parked up in a side road in Norbury off A23. I assume it hasn’t been stolen and left there for a couple of days?? Obviously contact me if you are missing one (not just if you want one) - and if you own it then enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• WD Pro
    replied
    Originally posted by JPJH View Post
    Whilst writing, when I collected the car in March 2020 I wanted to pick up another brochure and they said they were discontinued and are now only - line. Very sad in my view to see printed brochures go.
    Me too, I have a U.K. facelift brochure with the orange fury on the front but I think it’s a 2018 (maybe 2019, will have to check if it’s got need for green in it).

Other than that I got ‘very’ lucky with a contact in the states - not U.K. specific but very nice things to keep with the car :

And even better, grabber lime is featured quite a lot :

It was the launch colour for the daddy :

WD

Leave a comment:

• SimonG
    replied
    Red 65/65 convertible drove past me this afternoon no more than a few hundred yards from my house. Local?

Leave a comment:

• JPJH
    replied
    I only noticed it when the driver flashed me and I had barely time to acknowledge. No time to see what reg or whether a V8 or not. I don't really look out as they are so rare up here. Mine is race red and it was that metallic maroon colour that is now discontinued. I might have ordered it, but when I went to order in Sept 2019 it had just been dropped and replaced by Lucid Red I think and I was unsure about that. Plus I test drove a Race Red one and that looked fine and no premium to pay for paint ! It was odd as the brochure still showed the maroon colour but the on-line brochure showed the lucid Red.

Whilst writing, when I collected the car in March 2020 I wanted to pick up another brochure and they said they were discontinued and are now only - line. Very sad in my view to see printed brochures go.

Regarding your comment, on a similar vein, I was in trouble the other week when my wife caught me bowing to the car worshipping it ...... she suspects I think more of the car than her......

Leave a comment:

• IanLondon
    replied
    Originally posted by JPJH View Post
    Maroon S550 convertible in Gargrave on the A65 near to Skipton.
    You weren’t driving past a plate glass window admiring your own reflection were you? Wouldn’t blame you if you were of course!!

Leave a comment:

• JPJH
    replied
    Maroon S550 convertible in Gargrave on the A65 near to Skipton.

Leave a comment:

• Musti
    replied
    Yellow SN95 on the m5 south towards Exeter today, looked good. I don’t bother counting S550’s too many to choose from and lost count.

Leave a comment:

• mustang-mad
    replied
    96 My Mystic Mustang in Mitcham today (12-11-20) about 13.45 & a nice 2013 boss 302 in orange seen on route.

Leave a comment:

• Anaconda
    replied
    Originally posted by Dahk View Post
    Not sure if this counts, or if anyone will remember me...

However I just found some pictures of my old S197 whilst telling a friend some stories about it, these pictures taken 7 months ago, incredibly the car looks EXACTLY the same as when I sold her in 2014/2015 when I moved to Canada! The owner hasn't changed anything... apart from the stereo system... :D

https://gramho.com/media/2275693389319805920
    Welcome back Rob.
    Although it looks the same I'm pretty sure the owner was looking for a new engine a couple of years ago.

Leave a comment:

• Dahk
    replied
    Not sure if this counts, or if anyone will remember me...

However I just found some pictures of my old S197 whilst telling a friend some stories about it, these pictures taken 7 months ago, incredibly the car looks EXACTLY the same as when I sold her in 2014/2015 when I moved to Canada! The owner hasn't changed anything... apart from the stereo system... :D

https://gramho.com/media/2275693389319805920
    Instagram post added by thebassbin Ford Mustang fitted with a custom Double Din Kenwood Bluetooth DAB stereo installed by TheBassBin. #thebassbin #caraudioaddict #bass #mustang #0121 - Gramho.com

Leave a comment:

• Kitchenfitter
    replied
    Spotted red gt by Combe Abbey Coventry this morning around 7.30
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• mustang-mad
    replied
    S197 Red with 2 black stripes in Greenwich about 14:30 today 30th October.

Leave a comment:

• mustang-mad
    replied
    Yellow S197 244 on fender stuck in traffic on M25, made you smile & stang sounds great.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X