X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anaconda
    replied
    Spotted this morning while I took the old one out for a social distance drive!
    S550 Bullitt filling up with fuel in Marlow.
    Red S550 coming out of Sainsburys in Taplow, he flashed his lights and I gave him a wave, how very pleasant.

Leave a comment:

• Musti
    replied
    Lovely SN95 white with blue stripes in Taunton yesterday afternoon. Looked in really good condition.

Leave a comment:

• Musti
    replied
    I don’t think S550’s are rare at all, I see a couple every day, well when the world is working as it should that is.

Leave a comment:

• Dave T
    replied
    Yesterday lunchtime, went out on a flying visit to a local farm shop to get some supplies. Was telling my wife sat besides me, how comparatively rare a Mustang still was . Over the next two minutes, out of a total of about five cars ,spotted two S550,s to which she replied “ maybe they’re not so rare” . First one a red with stripe down the bonnet, coming South along Trotters Bottom towards Arkley. Two minutes later a pure black one driving South along The Ridgeway towards Enfield. A friendly lights flash on both occasions .

Leave a comment:

• Anaconda
    replied
    Originally posted by bigrazer View Post

If you mean me you may well have done.
    Indeed I did mean you Mr Razer, long time no see.

Leave a comment:

• mick the hat
    replied
    Originally posted by saleen 192 View Post

In welshpool tesco carpark yesterday , dont know weather its being delivered to new owner or being recovered,???Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20200330_153522.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.0 KB ID:	1246970
    Looks like it might be one from horsepowerkustoms Ltd on it's way to a new owner? Got his style all over it!

Leave a comment:

• bigrazer
    replied
    Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
    Pretty sure I spotted Big Ray in his S197 in my rear view mirror this evening. M4 exit on the M25, stuck in slow moving traffic (that's a surprise!)
    If you mean me you may well have done.

Leave a comment:

• saleen 192
    replied

In welshpool tesco carpark yesterday , dont know weather its being delivered to new owner or being recovered,???Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200330_153522.jpg Views:	0 Size:	100.0 KB ID:	1246970
    Last edited by saleen 192; 31-03-2020, 06:05 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Anaconda
    replied
    Spotted the following Mustangs this morning, all parked up in their driveways.
    Chalfont St Giles - Yellow S550
    Amersham - Black S550
    Amersham - Grabber Blue S550
    Amersham - Grey S197

Leave a comment:

• F18
    replied
    A blue S550 in Bedford over the weekend, then later that day another two S550's, both of them fully striped up, spoilers and travelling in convoy.

I've seen the blue one around a number of times! not these other two, they looked superb.

Leave a comment:

• john2502
    replied
    Nice S197 going up with A24 near Horsham this morning about 10am,. Black with either silver or white stripes (didn't quite catch a full look), was going the other way in the S550 as usual to work.

Leave a comment:

• sonicbloo
    replied
    Originally posted by SurreyXedos View Post
    V666 MUS - S197 yellow with wide black stripe, heading off M3 onto M25 at 7am this morning.

Sandwiched between two F-Types
    There's a familiar car I remember, I can't find it (probably deleted by now) but there was a thread about the lady owner who had been made homeless, and was having to live rough. Very sad to read, and a bit odd to say the least.

I later saw the car at a show in Wakefield in 2014 or 15

edit : found it https://www.mocgb.net/forums/forum/w...to-find-my-car
    Last edited by sonicbloo; 28-01-2020, 10:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• JAR
    replied
    Spotted a blue S197 heading down the A3 early Sunday morning.... opened up when they got into the fast lane, lovely view.

Leave a comment:

• SurreyXedos
    replied
    V666 MUS - S197 yellow with wide black stripe, heading off M3 onto M25 at 7am this morning.

Sandwiched between two F-Types

Leave a comment:

• Grumpy
    replied
    Sainsburys` Lordshill Southampton this morning Blue S550 just going in as I was exiting.........…….....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X