X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post

That's my front driveway!

Joking, Scotland somewhere, I will have a think about it and remember where exactly.
    Well at least Nicola Sturgeon won’t ask you to retake it as she’s not happy with the results

Comment

Originally posted by JBGT50 View Post

Well at least Nicola Sturgeon won’t ask you to retake it as she’s not happy with the results
      Put the following into Google maps Etive Mor Waterfall it was on the road leading down from the A82.
      When we travelled back I almost wrote the car off driving through Glen Coe at night, herd of deer ran across the road, pure chance I didn't hit any of them. S197 headlights are crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post

Put the following into Google maps Etive Mor Waterfall it was on the road leading down from the A82.
        When we travelled back I almost wrote the car off driving through Glen Coe at night, herd of deer ran across the road, pure chance I didn't hit any of them. S197 headlights are crap!
        One of my friends wrote off a brand new Xr2 when a red deer hit him. I have sustained some damage 2 years ago when the car in front hit one and what was left went underneath my car at the time ​​​​​​ breaking the Exhuast brackets and heat shield ​​​​​​ the only lucky thing was it was a little monk jack

Comment

One of those moments when i look back and had to take a piccy, shame it's filthy lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Loki View Post
            One of those moments when i look back and had to take a piccy, shame it's filthy lol.
            Looks great mate. Not in Haverfordwest is it? Lethal that car park! Haha
            2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
            2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
            2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

Originally posted by Musti View Post

Looks great mate. Not in Haverfordwest is it? Lethal that car park! Haha
              Thanks . No, Carmarthen. Haverfordwest multi storey is bloody awful . Just checking alarms on my shop, got stopped at Pemblewin by local plod and they were more interested in my car lol.

Comment

Yeah I hate haverford car park! Carmarthen’s ok, I always park on the roof though.
                2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
                2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
                2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

Working...
                X