This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations for Mustang Insurance

Post the name and contact details of your personal experience of getting a satisfying deal on insuring your Mustang here.

No chat or bad news experiences which will be deleted.
    1967 White Convertible Auto ...... 1994 to 2004
    2005 Redfire GT Manual......2008 to 2010
    2010 Kona Blue GT Auto ...... 2010 to 2013

MOCGB #332 since 1994

LoL no reponses :-s;)):-?

MCE for me were OK on the '08. 08700101125 I was told to ask for James but he wasn't there. That was July 2010 might have changed by now.

Andi.
    sigpic
    ???? >>

Comment

Adrian Flux 0800 369 8590

Make it clear you want the American car section.
      Their website happens to have an S197 on the relevant page.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
      1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
      2005 Mustang GT 2014-
      2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

AON 0845 075 0491

Had the Classic insured here for 15 years and has only gone up 25 in that time.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
        1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
        2005 Mustang GT 2014-
        2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Graham Sykes Insurance in Exmouth, Devon.
          Dont have the number to hand but very good and react well to short term / long term driver additions and mileage per annum adjustments.
          They specialize in import and classic car insurance.
          MOCGB membership gets good discount and they are rigid on verification of same.

Comment

MCE for me, 547 with break down insurance thrown in, 7500 miles, loads of mods
            Photobucket
            Membership Number 1449
            exp 01/10/13

Comment

adian flux and flux direct for me 415 for the mustang with mods and 330 for the subaru both on limited miles.
              sigpicUpgrades = Saleen supercharger kit with JDM tune, 3.4 pulley ,Keene bell boost a pump, BBK 62mm Twin Throttle body with spacer, EBC drilled vented & grooved discs up front with red stuff pads all round , Boost gauge and fuel psi gauge ,Oil seperator, Extra 5" fans for heat exchanger, 7 row oil cooler , Braided steal brake hoses all round, BMR rear lower control arms. 481Bhp Total. & all the normal refinements you get with a Saleen mustang. production number 192 of 945 for that year.

Comment

I use Stevenage Insurance Services 01438 313251, 395 with all the mods

Comment

RH Classics. 01277 206 911 - 292.82 including unlimited wedding hire and 80K agreed value.

Comment

Renewall came through

Unbeleivably my quote was 10 cheaper than last year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adrian Flux are the best (in my opinion anyway):):)
                    past ride 1996 Mustang GT 4.6L 2v V8 (Jap Spec)
                    Now 1996 Chevy Astro

Comment

After ringing around Adrian Flux was immense. Even after a change of details. Just make sure you ask for the American car department .:)
                      "Main Force Patrol we`re outta the game"

Comment

MCE or Graham Sykes for me
                        Gone but not forgotten: Redfire GT
                        Now: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
                        PhotoSphere Pics
                        ModUrSTANG
                        YouTube Channel
                        spacing text - spacing text - spacing text - spacing text - spacing text - spacing text - spacing text - spacing text

Comment

Diamond Insurance Consultants - 01442825481 ask for Diane absolutely brilliant oh and one hell of a Great honest and true friend !!:)
                          2005 V8 GT - Mineral Grey - Painted Black stripes - BBR "Eleanor" Body kit - Side exit exhaust - GT500 rear spoiler - Shelby Inspired - Eibach Pro Suspension - 20" Boss rims - Manual - CIA system - BBR Engine tune-BiGGEST SMILE for Miles !!

Comment

I have to give another vote for Adrian Flux. practically the only realistic price for under 25's and great customer service.
                            changed where i kept it and a couple of details and they were very helpful
                            Last edited by john2502; 27-01-2011, 03:33 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

RH Classics, based in Essex I believe. See 67Rob's post above for tel no.
                              84 includes agreed value, limited miles, breakdown cover.

Comment

Working...
                              X