BIG Thanks to Newport Imports

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG Thanks to Newport Imports

Well at last got the Stang back after spinning off the road and ending up facing the other way in a fence LOL... She looks like she is straight out of the factory........

Want to say a BIG BIG thank you to Shaun & Kev in Newport Imports for doing a Super job, true perfectionists, but also for putting up with me on the phone every week asking what the story is :) these boys are good lads and know there stuff.......

.....well just have driven to Wales and back and clocked up 1K in a week what a pleasure it is to have her back nice change from driving the other halfs Ford KA :)
    California Love

Hadn't realised that was your car.

Glad you're happy with it. I'll let them know on Tuesday.
    Roo

'09 GT/CS Convertible

Comment

Before and after shots would be good :D

Glad it's back :)

Comment

Glad you got yours back and in good shape. How much damage was there?

Comment

Originally posted by Roo View Post
          Hadn't realised that was your car.

Glad you're happy with it. I'll let them know on Tuesday.
          Thanks Roo, yep that was my Stang the Boys did good must drop over and say hi sometime.

Before and after shots would be good, Glad it's back
          Never saw the car after it was pulled out of the fence & towed away, so no photos= No Reminders .... was gonna get some done but happy i left alone :)

How much damage was there?
          Well with out getting into the LIST ;) but the boys had to remove the Engine & GearBox as had bent the chassis legs then deal with the with the front & side impact damage Bumpers, Door, Wheels, .... no quite a stunt spin like your one fella ... hows the new stang going ..

Must say was expecting some snags to get sorted but she is running & handling sweet, just spent 4 hours doing a wash, paint clean, glaze, seal, and wax and she is looking showroom,
          California Love

Comment

Well with out getting into the LIST ;) but the boys had to remove the Engine & GearBox as had bent the chassis legs then deal with the with the front & side impact damage Bumpers, Door, Wheels, .... no quite a stunt spin like your one fella ... hows the new stang going ..

Must say was expecting some snags to get sorted but she is running & handling sweet, just spent 4 hours doing a wash, paint clean, glaze, seal, and wax and she is looking showroom,[/QUOTE]

Yep new stang going great just not a flier like the last one:-s

Insurance been okay with you ? Chaucer were spot on with me. Now we just have to wait for our renewal premiums :@)

Oh and BTW you are a man in serious need of a camera;))

Comment

Yep new stang going great just not a flier like the last one

Insurance been okay with you ? Chaucer were spot on with me. Now we just have to wait for our renewal premiums

Oh and BTW you are a man in serious need of a camera
              Well with your new Stang am sure you will start Modding and getting her up to spec, bet you have started the list all ready :)

Insurance were good as gold Adrian Flux (Red Star), no problems, told them wanted it repaired to factory all new parts from the USA all was good, total was just under 60% of replacement cost so could have gone either way. Yeah my renew is on its way in May so will let you know what the outcome is fingers crossed not too bad.

And here is some after pic, sorry guys i know you love your pic’s but don't have or want a record of what she looked like before she was repaired.... no sign of anything Quality Work ....

Last edited by jaybuk; 29-04-2011, 05:40 PM.
              California Love

Comment

Looks awesome\m/ I always said I would never get another black car - but that shows how good they can look.

Power mods are out! Car already has CAI and Breenspeed tune so the only way up would be a charger.
                Have a set of Agent 47 mirrors newly painted ready to go on and a Roush shifter on its way. But thats about it I think ;))

As to insurance, I asked the question and as an example Stevanage said if I was to insure the Roush as new business without any good behaviour discount the cost would go from £570 to £900 :Angry

Hoping the GT will come in quite a bit less than that

Comment

It does look very good.
                  I notice the LPG on it, did that cause the body shop any problems?
                  07 mustang GT/CS conv
                  Vista Blue
                  Cloth roof
                  Black/dove seats
                  Cantering on propane
                  NICK

Comment

Looks awesome I always said I would never get another black car - but that shows how good they can look.
                    Thanks :) Yeah Black = Dust magnet.... She has had the full Treatment this week, wash, paint clean, glaze, seal, and wax just topping her up with NXT Generation Tech Wax 2.0 makes the Black pop-out real deep shine so easy to use, but your right Black is a killer to keep looking good. Same here with CAI and Breenspeed tune want to keep her NA was looking at Cams at some point.

NXT Generation® Tech Wax® 2.0 I do rate this stuff my car is out doors 24/7 very rich deep paint look

Originally posted by NMH View Post
                    It does look very good.
                    I notice the LPG on it, did that cause the body shop any problems?
                    No probs at all, did think that they might have some issues as whole engine was removed, just waiting to see what MPG she is giving on LPG (in town) might need a re-tune but the lads at Newport had no hassel with the LPG system.. Do wish the injectors we fitted lower at could have covered them rail covers :(
                    California Love

Comment

Working...
                    X