So the Mustang is coming to the UK ......again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuS1fer View Post
    I'm not convinced. Caterhams are always going to be bought by hardcore enthusiasts because they are impractical. The Mustang will be an alternative to the Audi A5 and BMW Coupe brigade. LHD will keep these people away but RHD won't and you'll get a big influx of real hillbillies who want to act out their Dukes Of Hazzard fantasies....
    Yes the A5 brigade. This thread show,s what a bunch of Knobs you are . Most of you are that dense you would struggle to change your own plugs. Im off to play in my S5
    sigpicNot a Dedicated Follower of Fashion

Comment

Originally posted by Old Marauder View Post
      This thread show,s what a bunch of Knobs you are . Most of you are that dense you would struggle to change your own plugs. Im off to play in my S5
      Been a pleasure knowing you too, say hi to the S5 owners club
      23 US States - GB from Orkney Isl. to Isle of Wight - F - B - NL - D - where will we go next?

Comment

Yes the A5 brigade. This thread show,s what a bunch of Knobs you are . Most of you are that dense you would struggle to change your own plugs. Im off to play in my S5
        OK, LV51FER touched a nerve........but he was just generalising that a RHD Mustang would be in the same market as the BMW and Audi coupes. He's right, too, as these are its competitors in the US, along with the Nissan 370z and Infiniti coupes, too.

And you're right, I probably would struggle to change my own plugs :p

Comment

We used to have an Audi Quattro some 20 years ago, when Audis were not as popular as they are now. It was a brilliant car that did everything that we ask of it and it was unusual and got respect. The trouble now is every rep and school-run mum-mobile is an Audi so no one cares about them now. This being the reason that we all like our Mustangs, the moment any one can/ will buy them the fun has gone.
          07 mustang GT/CS conv
          Vista Blue
          Cloth roof
          Black/dove seats
          Cantering on propane
          NICK

Comment

Dear me, someone's touchy.@-)
            I'd explain but I don't really think I need to. Everyone else understood.
            Can change my own plugs too. Crazy sort of skill but hey... :-*

Comment

Working...
            X