Leave a comment:

• bigrazer
    replied
    Still no anouncement :|

Leave a comment:

• Anaconda
    replied
    Originally posted by markr41 View Post
    Who won it then?? these competitions are a bit dodgy. Do they actual give it away,or just pick a name that doesnt exist and keep it???
    Here you go, keep an eye on this web page.

http://www.channel5.com/articles/winners

Leave a comment:

• markr41
    replied
    Who won it then?? these competitions are a bit dodgy. Do they actual give it away,or just pick a name that doesnt exist and keep it???

Leave a comment:

• mustang-mad
    replied
    Mustang already over here see post 27 on this thread???

Leave a comment:

• Sharky01
    replied
    It says on the C5 show small print that it can take up to 28 days to display the winner of the Car competition. It can also take another 28 days to ship this car if it is from overseas. I'm still waiting for my winning text notification. :))

Leave a comment:

• Gazellio
    replied
    wow like the avatar car is that yours?

Leave a comment:

• johnny99
    replied
    I don't think the programme ever took itself seriously in my opinion. It's just car crash tv, much like X factor, we all know what's what before a big build up and lots of pauses for effect etc. I've seen far worse garbage on tv that's for sure....:Cowboy

Leave a comment:

• uze
    replied
    Originally posted by 2009jamesb View Post
    After listing my 1970 convertible on eBay I have had a lot of people asking if it is the car from Classic Car Slaughter. So I put on my listing that it wasn't and I wouldn't let Bernie near my car, anyway i got a message from the big man saying he wanted the name of my solicitors and he was going to sue me for slander! I apologised to him which he accepted but in his words told me to "get your brain in gear before you open your mouth and write!" Pot and kettle spring to mind!

Isn't that reason why we watch the show when Bernie looses the plot, the rest is garbage.
    Sounds like a wind up IMO How is that slander? You are entitled to an opinion, and there are loads of people who you
    would not let near your car. How pathetic if true. He as stated & his solicitors are going to be busy after that series lol

Leave a comment:

• 69fastback
    replied
    Originally posted by 2009jamesb View Post
    After listing my 1970 convertible on eBay I have had a lot of people asking if it is the car from Classic Car Slaughter. So I put on my listing that it wasn't and I wouldn't let Bernie near my car, anyway i got a message from the big man saying he wanted the name of my solicitors and he was going to sue me for slander! I apologised to him which he accepted but in his words told me to "get your brain in gear before you open your mouth and write!" Pot and kettle spring to mind!

Isn't that reason why we watch the show when Bernie looses the plot, the rest is garbage.
    Considering all the comments I've seen on all the car forums and on the C5 website, his solicitors are going to be very busy!

Leave a comment:

• 2009jamesb
    replied
    My new friend Bernie :(

Leave a comment:

• bluestang
    replied
    Thankfully this series (debacle) has now finished and the Gadget Show returns next week \:D/
    Last edited by bluestang; 30-10-2012, 09:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• mustang-mad
    replied
    Anyone know who won the MUSTANG.. After 24 entries im still waiting to hear...

Leave a comment:

• btx5mg
    replied
    Originally posted by uze View Post
    Cannot watch it. Cant see the point, as it will not change, they are all scripted the same.
    Bet they buy the second car. Bet they have a row over price.Bet the engine has a fault, but easily fixed
    Bet -----etc etc etc (:|(:|

Your spot on, on all counts,,.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X