Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'18MY Bullitt on the way?

It would appear so!

"The Rock" was recently in Michigan filming a commercial for Ford (he's the new "face of Ford Service") and yesterday he posted a behind the scenes video....and it contains what our American cousins like to call an "Easter Egg". As the camera pans around in the styling studio, on the wall can be seen a number of renderings of a green '18MY S550 and, given the usual styling cues (badge-less grille, dark grey 5 spoke wheels, faux gas cap), it certainly looks to be a new Bullitt.

That'd be very good of it's for real. I don't generally like green on cars but for a bullit mustang I could make an exception.

Updated - Just watched the vid, sure does look like a bullit.
    Last edited by JT1; 04-02-2017, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Great news, that could be my new car. Hope it comes to the UK.

Comment

Excellent, like the Bullitt addition.
        sigpic

Comment

Rumour has it the first 2018 Bullitt will be auction in aid of Boys Republic which was a school that Steve McQueen attended and was involved with as an adult.

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Even...VEHICLE-215928
          Editor Round Up
          2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 6.4 Hemi Yellow Jacket
          2011 ROUSH Stage 2 Mustang
          1964.5 Vintage Burgundy 164hp 260ci V8 Convertible

Comment

We have a green car coming that will make the word list meaningless......watch this space :-)
            Please visit our Classic Mustang for sale site: www.classicamericancarsales.co.uk
            We stock a large selection of freshly imported Classic 1960s Mustangs. Fastbacks, Convertibles and Coupes. Cars are in stock in the Southeast of England with more shipping from the USA at all times. Other interesting American cars also stocked. CSRP disk brake setups sold

Comment

This was spotted filming for a commercial recently.

1969 Mustang Mach 1 M code
              1970 Dodge Challenger A66

Comment

Working...
              X