What Did You Do to YOUR Mustang Today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Did You Do to YOUR Mustang Today..

Thought it was a good time to start a new thread...

Show us what you've done today to your Mustang.. Whether its just a wash and detail...Or a new paint job:-h

Pictures are not compulsory..but always good...

So i will start off.....

Finally got around to fitting my Upgrade Interior LED Lights to my OWN car..Been busting a gut sorting out everyones elses orders
    so thought about some ME time.... What a difference well pleased...

Deletes the crappy Ford yellowing ones to a crisp modern light..

[url=https://flic.kr/p/23cpHEM]
    S550GT Grabber Blue 2018 Auto...:D
    1950 Shoebox Custom Hot Rod
    1967 Camaro SS 350
    1967 Mustang Fastback 302
    2005 Ford Mustang GT

I looked out the window at mine and thought "I'm glad I'm not driving a car with vinyl seats in this temperature!"

Comment

My 65 went to the golf range this morning for some "cold" practice and then to my father's for the usual Friday afternoon visit.
      Allan

Comment

I tried to burn out my week old clutch putting the '65 coupe on ramps with the emergency brake still on!

Apparently 16% efficiency is quite a lot in such circumstances!

...used to have a cat with a black tail called Dipstick (the cat, not the tail) - think the name would have been more suitable for me
        '65 289 "A" Code GT Optioned Coupe, with 4spd Toploader and Arvinode exhaust - sounds great! :D :gears

Comment

Went to work this morning and patted her on the roof lol

Comment

I went into the barn, and gave mine a good looking at, under the cover, then got cold, and went back indoors to cuddle the woodburner.

Comment

Took mine out today for a little run round (been luck with the weather the last 4 or 5 weekends) so been out every weekend. Just cant stop bleeping the right foot at pedestrians, might become a habit :-)

Comment

Theres some wimps on here... Whats the matter with a little cold weather =))

Fitted the new Pressed Alloy Plates and gave it a wash..All shiny again..~o);)

1967 Camaro SS 350
                2005 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Come on guys, surely we haven't exhausted every topic yet that we have to keep re-hashing old threads...

https://www.mocgb.net/forums/showthr...-Mustang-today

Comment

Itís a good thread. Keep on keeping on.
                    Mark
                    1969 Mustang Mach 1 M code
                    1970 Dodge Challenger A66

Comment

I collected mine yesterday morning after having the front bumper resprayed, was fed up of the little stone chips etc. Looks mint now and a perfect colour match too!
                      2013-2016 2005 S197 V6 Coupe Black
                      2017-2018 2007 S197 GT Coupe Tungsten
                      2019-Current 2005 S197 GT Convertible Black

Comment

Fitted the new Pressed Alloy Plates and gave it a wash..All shiny again..~o);)

I'm liking thos plates a lot. =D>

Comment

Today I will mostly be having a Borla Attack exhaust fitted to my muzzer. But I may have mentioned that before.:-"

Comment

I finally put a battery on mine today and checked if my rewiring had worked (without starting the engine) and for the most part it does!

The indicators aren't working but that is most likely a dodgy flasher unit, it failed the MOT for it over a year ago before the rewiring. My parking lights now work again, the heater I rebuilt and installed seems to work (fan blows and you can smell the old box warming up quickly) and the dimmer switch for the instrument cluster is working again (before it stayed on full brightness no matter how you turned it).

However, I've wired something up wrong... I've got UK lenses on the tail lights with the amber outer segments with the idea to have the red middle and inner segments glow on one filament for lights and both filaments for the brakes with the indicators working as indicators. The normal lights work, however the brake now activates the indicator segments :-?

Comment

Ordered a GT Engine shock tower strut brace off eBay.com. Will be handy to lean on when i am cleaning
                              in the engine bay..

Thinking about design for engine bay and covers...Paint? Smooth , Matt, Hydrodip?

1967 Camaro SS 350
                              2005 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

Working...
                              X