No announcement yet.

Mustang Bullitt for Europe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder how many Bullitts we'll actually end up with here on the forum?
    Mac

19 DHG Bullitt

Previously on Mac...

08 DHG Bullitt (sold with much regret)
    02 F150 Harley Davidson 100th Anniversary
    08 HSV Clubsport

Comment

I saw one driving in York yesterday, is it anyone on here? It wasn't far from Stoneacre Ford, so it may have just come from the dealer.
      Paul

current ride 2003 GT Convertible - Sonic Blue

gone but not forgotten

70 351-4v Mach 1........72 351-2v convertible........94 GT convertible........05 GT convertible

Comment

Hi . Strut brace just arrived looking forward to installing it on Saturday with a good friend will tell you all how I get on with photos. Phil

Comment

That would be awesome. Thank you. Installation for Dummies (ie. me)
          Mac

19 DHG Bullitt

Previously on Mac...

08 DHG Bullitt (sold with much regret)
          02 F150 Harley Davidson 100th Anniversary
          08 HSV Clubsport

Comment

Some pics too would be nice

Comment

Phone call today confirmed mine is now built and has left the factory, on itís way to Baltimore !!

Mustang

Comment

Saw a truck full of Bullitts driving from Bremerhaven, Germany today, I was doing 200kmh so did not take photos!
                sigpic '06 Roush Stage 3 Vert. Roush CAI, 2.49 pulley, Brenspeed 490R tune, Roush strut brace, Tokico D-specs, BMR LCA's, BMR adjustable UCA, Ford Racing FLCA's, Hawk pads, Flowmaster mufflers, Pypes shorty headers, poly mounts, PA alternator, Deatchwerks fuel pump, k-member brace,

Comment

Pick
                  the car up on Saturday 0900 one sleep left

Comment

I've given up. Mines not being built for another 6 weeks, and the whole point was to have something special when it was fairly new. Turns out that I'll be getting the car months after others who ordered after me, and it will be old news by the time it arrives.

so last week I ordered a tesla ludicrous. I have build date already and estimated delivery is 2 weeks before the Bullitt. I've also had McLaren run the numbers of a 720s to have something fun for the summer. Ford can shove this bullitt up their backside.

if anyone wants one with estimated mid June delivery, I'm not going to take the pish like other flippers, you can have it for retail plus my £1k deposit. This whole flipping rubbish is one of the main reasons I'm giving up. I wanted a special car to drive, and it appears ford have satisfied the flippers and people with no real interest first.

I'll check in from time to time, but I fear I'm done here.

Comment

My mustang Bullitt will always be special to me thatís why I ordered one

1 not to be the first one at the golf club
                      2 not to impress my friends

but because I am passionate about ford mustangs so good luck to you my friend but remember if you have an order let another person have it for same value and then you will be very high in my esteem

markT

Comment

Just received notification that the tesla is in production. 12 days after deposit and its being built.

The Bullitt was something I got in on fairly early so I could finally have that feeling of driving a new special edition when it was fairly fresh. If I take delivery of this one, it will be arriving nearly 12 months after the first cars to the UK. Massively let down by my dealer, and massively let down by Fords ordering system that clearly didnt bother servicing in order of deposits, its put me off ordering any special edition with Ford now. I did have my eyes on a ranger raptor for the workhorse jobs, but this experience has just convinced me to buy an old navara or hilux.

Comment

Originally posted by Redball View Post
                          I've given up. Mines not being built for another 6 weeks, and the whole point was to have something special when it was fairly new. Turns out that I'll be getting the car months after others who ordered after me, and it will be old news by the time it arrives.

so last week I ordered a tesla ludicrous. I have build date already and estimated delivery is 2 weeks before the Bullitt. I've also had McLaren run the numbers of a 720s to have something fun for the summer. Ford can shove this bullitt up their backside.

if anyone wants one with estimated mid June delivery, I'm not going to take the pish like other flippers, you can have it for retail plus my £1k deposit. This whole flipping rubbish is one of the main reasons I'm giving up. I wanted a special car to drive, and it appears ford have satisfied the flippers and people with no real interest first.

I'll check in from time to time, but I fear I'm done here.
                          It's not worth getting angry with your dealer. It's Ford USA not ford Europe that's randomly picking orders for production. I paid my deposit April 12th and yet my Bullitt was only built last Monday frustrating it is but it will still be a rare car on UK roads (strangely ETIS lists the car as - Mustang, 5.0L V8 32V DOHC EFI Modular, Bright Highland Green - I thought the colour was DARK highland green?)

I'm used to the long lead time anyway my first one took a year...

Enjoy your Tesla - I'm a petrol head but all that torque from zero rpm is impressive...
                          Daily drive MY17 GT
                          On order MY19 Bullitt

Comment

I ordered my Bullitt on 18/3/2018 but still not had a build date I luckily have swapped with another customer who cannot take car at this moment so no build date for mine, ford are always the same they did this with RS as well, as for flippers they will always be there but all the cars were sold so there will always be s market

get mine tomorrow and will nip in to caffeine and machine on way home if weather is any good

Comment

Originally posted by M400TOO View Post
                              I ordered my Bullitt on 18/3/2018 but still not had a build date I luckily have swapped with another customer who cannot take car at this moment so no build date for mine, ford are always the same they did this with RS as well, as for flippers they will always be there but all the cars were sold so there will always be s market

get mine tomorrow and will nip in to caffeine and machine on way home if weather is any good
                              Donít waste your time trying to get the passenger mirror to your liking as itís impossible found that out myself messing with it.
                              Hope the weather is not to bad for you.

Comment

Will be same as the Lego brick I have already so thatís me with two S550 cars Very happy

Comment

Working...
                                X