No announcement yet.

Mustang Bullitt for Europe

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have it and any one that cancels and walks away will regret it this car is a keeper end of conversation

Comment

Originally posted by M400TOO View Post
      I ordered my Bullitt on 18/3/2018 but still not had a build date I luckily have swapped with another customer who cannot take car at this moment so no build date for mine, ford are always the same they did this with RS as well, as for flippers they will always be there but all the cars were sold so there will always be s market

get mine tomorrow and will nip in to caffeine and machine on way home if weather is any good
      The strike causing parts shortage won't have helped !! https://eu.freep.com/story/money/car...ke/2984225002/
      Daily drive MY17 GT
      On order MY19 Bullitt

Comment

Now I have mine i feel sorry for anyone still waiting but my oringinal
        order still has no build date

Comment

Hi so glad you got your bullitt Iíve had mine for 6 weeks and it the best mustang Iíve driven . I installed the strut brace on Saturday very easy to do just put a spacer on each corner . it that easy and it cost about £270 all in . Enjoy the drive it amazing Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Ac427bullitt View Post
            Hi so glad you got your bullitt Iíve had mine for 6 weeks and it the best mustang Iíve driven . I installed the strut brace on Saturday very easy to do just put a spacer on each corner . it that easy and it cost about £270 all in . Enjoy the drive it amazing Phil
            About the same, Phil. Itís a wonderfully flexible drive. The reaction of most people to it is great. I am in a rural area, though.

Comment

Loving mine after three, including a one week absence for Feynlab coating, weeks and it still puts a smile on my face. It's a daily and one I intend to keep for the rest of my days. Not being precious about it at all.
              Mac

19 DHG Bullitt

Previously on Mac...

08 DHG Bullitt (sold with much regret)
              02 F150 Harley Davidson 100th Anniversary
              08 HSV Clubsport

Comment

Originally posted by Ac427bullitt View Post
                Can you let me know what spacers you used, mate? Any special instructions? I'm going to order a brace soon myself.
                Mac

19 DHG Bullitt

Previously on Mac...

08 DHG Bullitt (sold with much regret)
                02 F150 Harley Davidson 100th Anniversary
                08 HSV Clubsport

Comment

Well I must admit itís nice but the 2019 car has lost the edge the mark 1 has maybe its me as I am a bit of purist but I liked the fact all the electronics were slow but itís progress itís lovely, but

I will also
                  be keeping it forever

mark

Comment

Working...
                  X