Insurance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insurance

Has anyone got any idea whats the best insurance company for a 26 year olds first mustang 4.6 auto.ive got a guy who loves my car but is getting quotes of up to 4k.
    Last edited by Brian; 17-12-2018, 03:26 PM.

Adrian flux .................................................. ........................................Ö.probably !!!!!!!!!!

1966 Coupe: 1995-
    1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
    2005 Mustang GT 2014-
    2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Brentacre
      or A-Plan
      or C.V.I on the banner above (part of A-Plan)

You'll have to try everyone, too many factors apart from age will affect it.
      Stuart
      2014 GT/CS
      88 LX 5.0 Coupe, sold.

Comment

Hagerty were the cheapest I could find with Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services
        a very close second. Footman James were at least 50% dearer.

I wouldn't use Flux again after they charged me £40
        for a change of address, even though my new address was only a mile from the
        old one AND infinitely more secure!! Admin charges indeed... :ar!
        New Stuff is NO Good!

1967 Ford Mustang Dark Moss Green 289 4 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
          Hagerty were the cheapest I could find with Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services
          a very close second. Footman James were at least 50% dearer.

I wouldn't use Flux again after they charged me £40
          for a change of address, even though my new address was only a mile from the
          old one AND infinitely more secure!! Admin charges indeed... :ar!
          I insured my first stang with them, a 3.7.V6, then bought my 2006 GT, they wouldn't touch it, wasn't impressed, im 66 so not exactly a spring chicken.

Comment

Hi, Iím 23 and have just insured a 2017 2.3 Mustang and I found Admiral to be the cheapest!

Comment

Originally posted by YorkshireStang View Post
              Hi, Iím 23 and have just insured a 2017 2.3 Mustang and I found Admiral to be the cheapest!
              I would be most surprised if Admiral would give a sensible quote (or even any quote) on a S197.

1966 Coupe: 1995-
              1966 Land Rover Series 2a: 2012-
              2005 Mustang GT 2014-
              2007 California Special Replica: 2010-2014

Comment

Adrian Flux gave me the best quote for a V8 4.6GT £283..... A-Plan nearly matched it...:D:D:D
                sigpic

Comment

When A-Plan and Adrian Flux were quoting me £500 plus which I paid for six years I found Brentacre on here. Same policy £253.00 last year even cheaper £236 this year. Nice friendly people no hassles.

Comment

Stargazer that's disappointing to hear we couldn't compete this year :( such a big difference is very odd so we'd have to check the full coverage to find out where that gap came from.
                    However, we cannot win them all or there would be no market lol - as always, try us again next year as prices and schemes with insurers change all the time so fingers crossed we can compete next time around.

Hope you all had a good Christmas, look forward to seeing a few of you at the shows next year :D

Carlie
                    Carlie Norwell
                    A-Plan Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services 0333 207 6597
                    Special Rates For Mustang Owners Club Members - for a quotation Click Here

Comment

1) Brentacre
                      2) Brentacre
                      3) Classic Line
                      4) RH INsurance

Plenty of others, but never had a claim...which then tests the TRUE mark of a good company.!
                      Brentacre were super easy to deal with and have had guaranteed value up to £40k at no extra cost..**==
                      S550GT Grabber Blue 2018 Auto...:D
                      1950 Shoebox Custom Hot Rod
                      1967 Camaro SS 350
                      1967 Mustang Fastback 302
                      2005 Ford Mustang GT

Comment

There are a few brokers out there - best way to compare is to look at actual customer reviews.
                        Trustpilot is a good and reliable source where they validate reviews and check if they are actual customers.
                        Carlie Norwell
                        A-Plan Cherished Vehicle Insurance Services 0333 207 6597
                        Special Rates For Mustang Owners Club Members - for a quotation Click Here

Comment

Working...
                        X