This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Plan Forum Sponsorship

A Plan are a new Sponsor to the Mustang Owners Club of Great Britain. They offer a 10% discount to club members, so make sure you include them when you renew your Car Insurance.

This is a 3 month trial period with A Plan, and if enough business referrals occur, it increases our chances of extending this partnership.

Click on the image to go to A Plan's website

Regards

Mark

Webmaster - Mustang Owners Club of Great Britain.
    1994 - Indy Pace Car 938/1000
    1995 - Cobra R 61/250

Great news for the club if it helps to keep things running so well.
    One thing though, am I the only one who has the main forum page widen out so that you now can`t read the full page without having to scroll accross.
    I assume this has happened as a result of having to fit the A plan banner at the top.
    I`m hoping to insure with them when it`s time to renew.

2006 V6 Premium Coupe, Manual, Pony Pack, Vista Blue, Silver Racing Stripes, Interior Upgrade, My Colour, Charcoal Leather, K&N CAI, GT Takeoff Twin Exhaust & Rear Bumper, Window Louvers, Mirror Caps, CDC chin spoiler, Chrome Rear Light Cluster Bezels, MGW Interior Accessories, Autovation pedals, Aluminium fuel door. Fifth Gear second hand star. :cool:

Comment

I still cannot see any of the ads on the forum at all

maybe a good thing mind;)
      Frankenstang™ only available in Kernow

71-73 Supporters Group

Comment

This what I see

Comment

Nope, I don't see the ad you've got at all (not that I'm complaining;) )

perhaps its getting removed by my nanny server:D
          Frankenstang™ only available in Kernow

71-73 Supporters Group

Comment

Originally posted by stevec2004 View Post
            This what I see

Thanks Steve,

Geoff is this what you see ?

Mark

Webmaster - Mustang Owners Club of Great Britain.
            1994 - Indy Pace Car 938/1000
            1995 - Cobra R 61/250

Comment

Well no !

Took me all morning to suss out how to send a copy of what I see, no idea how to post the image here:(

I see the A Plan phone number as far as 01635-87464, I then have to scroll to the right to see the final digit 6 and text "or click here now" . Having done that any other page viewed on the forum appears in the "scrolled to the right" format created.

It doesn't bother me now, I can live with it and it will more than likely work fine at home when I get there. It's just that it's going to be bewildering to casual visitors/prospective members popping in and it appears so un professional to those that see it as I currently do here.

That's all :)

Edit :

And the post #6 is about 10/15% wider than the other posts on this thread !
              Last edited by GeoffW; 28-08-2006, 08:34 PM.
              1967 White Convertible Auto ...... 1994 to 2004
              2005 Redfire GT Manual......2008 to 2010
              2010 Kona Blue GT Auto ...... 2010 to 2013

MOCGB #332 since 1994

Comment

I have the MOCGB Banner on two lines but there is no ad banner for A plan just a blank space tried all the fixes suggested but nothing changes.
                Can we get a link for them on the links page as well, i'm due an insurance renewal so will give them a try.
                Is it just us here in the South West who can't see it are we really too close to the equator pehaps lol
                The car's the star I'm just the driver

Comment

The banner leads to this link:

http://www.aplan.co.uk/motor/america...e.php?int=398/

:)

MOCGB #332 since 1994

Comment

I see this (similar to Geoff I think)
                    Last edited by 69fastback; 11-06-2007, 01:30 PM.
                    Andy

Mustang books, shirts, hats, wallets, key blanks, keyrings, decals, belts, buckles & lots more!:

eBay Store: Andy's Speed Shop Europe | facebook.com/mustangbooks

Comment

Yes that's exactly it:)

MOCGB #332 since 1994

Comment

Before anyone asks, 800 x 600 :)
                        Andy

Mustang books, shirts, hats, wallets, key blanks, keyrings, decals, belts, buckles & lots more!:

eBay Store: Andy's Speed Shop Europe | facebook.com/mustangbooks

Comment

It seems to be to do with quick style chooser, when style chooser is ver3 the banner ad is vertical with the right hand forum width, every thing looks correct.

Change to ver2 & banner moves slightly to the right outside the forum margins @1024*768 not really noticable, but when dropped to 800*600 looks exactly like Andy * Geoff's.

Other problem is if your already on style chooser bulliten ver3 & select to go to version 2 it will revert to the older style, but you cannot go from ver2 to ver3.
                          Seems like only a one way step.

I'm now stuck on ver2

John
                          sigpic

Comment

My screen resolution is 1600 x 1200 if I right click on desktop and look at properties if that helps If I go into user cp and change skins it doesn't make any difference to what I see apart from it's a bit more blue.Like this

Last edited by stevec2004; 28-08-2006, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Well for what it's worth I have been insuring ordinary cars with A-plan's Witney branch for about 18 years now and they have always been very good - not always the cheapest, but very good service and sensible with it; if you know what I mean. I still use them even though I now live in Devon.

Didn't know they did American car insurance until now.
                              lol

Comment

Working...
                              X