No announcement yet.

cjpony parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Thanks they have actually emailed me just to let me know they still ship to the uk. Which I know. Anyway I may give them a try.

Comment

I use CJ Pony Parts all the time. I send them to Ron Fenton as it is cheaper and easier. Free to Miami for postage of goods over $100.00. I have a contact in CJ's which I reply my emails through and they always come back, but not straight away.
      1968 Mustang Fastback GT J Code 302 4v C4, AM/FM Stereo Radio, centre console and overhead console, Selectaire, Deluxe Interior, disc brakes, Highland green with black interiorsigpic

Comment

I also use cute & have a contact who I email & he phones me back, this when I am in Florida I must add. I have had parts shipped to me in Florida, Mustang parts are free in USA unless you want to upgrade delivery. I have also had parts shipped to Ronís place in Miami to bring across. Obviously time wise is whether he has a container about to ship.

Comment

Originally posted by skullduggery View Post
          I have used them in the past through Ron Fenton and apart from losing a bell housing were fine . But right now I can't get in touch via email or live chat. Maybe it's because they have been running a 30% discount on selected items and they've been swamped with orders who knows.
          I also ordered on the 30% promotion, one item was holding it up, live chat to them they cancelled that part and then released the order same day
          chris
          sigpic
          Mind if I adjust your shift stick?

Comment

I ordered some parts which they didnít have in stock as it turned out. Emailed them numerous times and always had a fast reply. No issues and Iíll continue to use them.

Comment

Use them all the time just got my last delivery end of Jan never had any issues with them .A couple of damaged parts just emailed them with pics and they replaced no whahala

Comment

I've emailed them a dozen times to 3 different people over the last 2 months, not a SINGLE reply. Given up now, if they can't be bothered to reply I can't be bothered to spend money with them.

Comment

I just placed another order and received it in 5 days.
                  New Stuff is NO Good!

1967 Ford Mustang Fastback

Comment

I decided to order parts costing $800. A couple of items they had to order in so took a couple of weeks before they could send them. Received them yesterday through UPS economy. Cost me £160. In duty , vat etc . I had to go to a depot because UPS said they tried to deliver but had been refused because of no invoice, which wasn't true. Anyway all the parts were there and intact. So it all ended well, still didn't receive any communication with anyone though. Probably would use them again.

Comment

Working...
                    X